Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger golf update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Tiger golf update

May 27, 2017, 10:42 AM

Well we were all hoping that the weather took its toll on the Tigers golf yesterday but they finished up this morning even worse.

Picked a heck of a weekend to lay an egg. Guess they peaked too early too. Can't believe what I saw when I looked this morning. Thought for sure the ship would be righted.

Idk maybe they should pick tougher courses to play during the year. Nah t I c just a bad week and weekend.

They distanced themselves further from the field for last place. Can you tell, I'm in total shock over this. Had major hopes golf was going to make it happen this year. ####

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger golf update

May 27, 2017, 12:22 PM

I will only say- it is a tough course. especially for our team apparently

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2017, 5:46 PM

It is a tough course and a little bad luck yesterday. Probably shouldn't have gone off like that but I was so hoping they'd at least make the cut. Anyone game after that. I just love golf. Watch it every chance I can.

Can't wait to retire so I can follow the team. I wonder if penley should step aside.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2017, 5:55 PM

I'm just not getting what is going on with the team up there. I think the course is kind of funky, but it is funky for all the teams, so I don't think that's an excuse. In the last two competitions we have had one player who has played horribly and put a lot of pressure on the other four players, but I don't think that's the whole problem.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2017, 8:31 PM

Yeah, I would love to get the truth too. Weather, weather delays but other teams had to deal with that also. It was so far out of whack compared to the other teams yesterday. All 5 players just blew up. I know Nottingham broke his driver but he couldn't get another one??? Not adding up.

May 27, 2017, 8:36 PM

What's even more strange is the much better second day. Played like a top 10 or 15 team today. Just 1st day was so bad that we are still in last

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic