Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I do not think the lads "were into it ...."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,329

I do not think the lads "were into it ...."

May 26, 2017, 9:37 PM

After all, its the last game and they were playing for perhaps ... third place ? Its like ... kissing your sister (unless your a democrat and then it might be serious). Regardless, the next big test is the World Series thing. It does not matter if they are away and ranked last in the bracket. Its a new beginning, yay, a new season, and this is the time to shine !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I do not think the lads "were into it ...."

May 26, 2017, 9:49 PM

I wish I was as optimistic as you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I do not think the lads "were into it ...."

May 26, 2017, 11:26 PM

I hear you, WiseOne.

However, they weren't playing for 3rd place in the ACC tournament. They were playing to host a regional. 40 wins would have done it. 39 wins won't and I hate it because it's a really big deal.

Still 100% behind the boys, regardless. Terrible to see that so many on here aren't.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I respectfully disagree ...

May 27, 2017, 6:38 PM

last year they hosted a regional and still got beat by OK State ? (if I remember correctly)

No matter where you play its still 90 ft between the bases. When I played "back in the day" I LIKED away games BETTER ! No friends, neighbors, parents screaming at you ... giving ad hoc advice .... it was peaceful ... just you and your mates telling off color jokes and looking at the pretty wemens in the stands

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,329
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic