Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Sordid Reasons Why Jared Kushner Hates Chris Christie.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 333

The Sordid Reasons Why Jared Kushner Hates Chris Christie.

May 26, 2017, 6:54 PM

Not sure how many of you know the back story on why Kushner ran off Christie and his team out of the campaign and the White House.

Chris Cristie was the US Attorney who sent Jared's father to jail for two years for tax fraud after hiring a prostitute to blackmail his own sister.

Charles Kushner(Jared's dad) became aware of the grand jury investigation in March 2003, and that his sister Esther was "providing information to investigating law enforcement." In the weeks and months that followed, authorities said, Kushner's lawyers made "regular efforts" to convince investigators that CW1, CW2, and CW3 were "generally untrustworthy." The efforts were, apparently, to no avail.

Then, in August 2003, according to court documents, Kushner "initiated a scheme" to "gain leverage" over Esther and William Schulder. The idea was to "orchestrate the covert videotaped seduction" of Schulder and then hit Esther with video of her husband committing adultery.

Charles Kushner recruited two private investigators to do the work. In New York, Gabriel Sherman reported that Kushner complained to one of the men that Schulder "has been f—king around on my sister forever." Kushner paid the two men a total of $25,000 to set the trap.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-the-sordid-case-behind-jared-kushners-grudge-against-chris-christie/article/2620427

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He sure when to a lot of trouble over a sister.

May 26, 2017, 7:00 PM

I have a couple and trust me, they aren't worth all that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He obviously didn't give two shites about his sister

May 26, 2017, 7:05 PM

and would go to any length to save his own ####.

Not a good role model, but I'm sure his son learned a lot from him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's in politics.

May 26, 2017, 7:36 PM

Not a place I'd want my children raised.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Christie ate the last piece of tater pie?***

May 26, 2017, 7:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 333
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic