Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One thing is for sure, softball can't come to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,839

One thing is for sure, softball can't come to Clemson

May 26, 2017, 4:20 PM

soon enough! At least then we will have a team that will not collapse late in the season and will win national titles with regularity. (or at least they better!)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I imagine you've yelled "go sports!" at some

May 26, 2017, 5:56 PM

point in your life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I imagine you've yelled "go sports!" at some

May 26, 2017, 6:28 PM

Yay , local sportsball team !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I imagine you've yelled "go sports!" at some

May 26, 2017, 6:43 PM

Some people are mathletes, not athletes

hey now, math is cool

May 26, 2017, 7:06 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no. And I really hate when people do that***

May 26, 2017, 6:38 PM [ in reply to I imagine you've yelled "go sports!" at some ]

Re: no. And I really hate when people do that***

May 26, 2017, 6:45 PM

I was just piling on a little old buddy ...we know you love the Clemson .

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: One thing I know for sure

May 26, 2017, 11:41 PM

Is unlike most on tnet, t I p really cares that clemson does great in other sports besides football. Everyone knows football is king as it should be. But I for one would like to see the Tigers win championships in other sports too.

It's possible, Florida has done it for years. Be nice to see us take the attitude y not us in every sport. Men and wimens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah me too

May 28, 2017, 11:29 AM

and I really do help we have a good team in softball. It would be cool to watch our team play on RESPN in these super regionals that are going on right now

Re: yeah me too

May 28, 2017, 5:01 PM

Hey, I'm not ashamed one bit to admit that I watch it and have in the past. I just hope we take it seriously and hire a really good coach that's experienced at getting teams competitive quickly.

I've talked to several parents at the park I walk at when they play the circuit. Like 16 and 17 yr olds that play in a college prep league and there's been a few that said their daughter would go there.

Sad to say but there's a few of those women that have better technique than our baseball team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,839
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic