Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zamir White
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Zamir White

May 25, 2017, 11:02 PM

Not much mention of Clemson

http://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Mother-of-Zamir-White-gives-the-latest-52881350

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fake news.***

May 25, 2017, 11:08 PM

Re: Fake news.***

May 26, 2017, 6:37 AM

This is a partial "transcript" of a 30 minute podcast that I listened to yesterday. There wasn't a lot about Clemson that was discussed but more than here. She told about going down the slide during their last visit. From the tone of her voice she didn't sound like she was super impressed with Saban and hated that long drive to Ohio.
I got the def feeling that Zamir may put off the date for the commit as he's unsure.
The link to the podcast is off of a free Dawg site and worth a listen if you enjoy the intrigue of the recruiting game.

Why post this?***

May 25, 2017, 11:39 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why post this?***

May 25, 2017, 11:56 PM

Because he's our #1 RB target...? Duh

Re: Zamir White

May 25, 2017, 11:57 PM

It wasn't convincing in any way. I believe we have the best chance to land Zamir going off what I know about our coaches and how Clemson's All-in family recruits itself.

The fact or coaches haven't offered another RB tells me their committed to Zamir and our recruits have been working on talking him into coming to Clemson and the class being a special dominate 2018 class.

He won't find a better place to come and have a great shot being the number one back quickly!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 26, 2017, 12:00 AM

He has definitely stayed tight lipped about all of this. His mother seems to speak more than him, it's hard to say how he really feels. She said ultimately the decision is with him. We'll see in a few weeks

May 26, 2017, 12:46 AM

It's a Georgia site. I don't expect them to talk about Clemson.

May 26, 2017, 6:06 AM

This. It is a Georgia site. Still, everyone thought Thomas was coot all the way. One never knows till June 27th.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2017, 6:49 AM

I feel like he is leaning UGa but at this point ( being our #1 @ RB ) there is hope that he may still commit to Clemson so the staff plays the waiting game .
They know what they're doing , and I enjoy the cat and mouse game played ...the whole shebang .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

feel like 0SU has gained some strength

May 26, 2017, 9:27 AM

I would like to think we have a chance but I think we are 3rd right now.

what is the date of the All-In Cookout?

May 26, 2017, 10:51 AM

I really hope it's before June 27th. it's typically a bit later, but Zamir is enough of a reason to do things early

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic