Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KOOL AID...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

KOOL AID...

May 25, 2017, 6:00 AM

I drank some pretty good Kool-Aid when I was a Tiger back in the early 70's, but it was nothing like they have mixed up in Columbia these days.

Just read Crump's article and listened to the Bentley twins talk about how Carolina was just as good as Clemson this past year, and that the Coots are primed to beat Alabama, Georgia, LSU, and others this year.

Sounds like a National Title run to me ;) ;) ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KOOL AID...

May 25, 2017, 6:47 AM

It sure does, and Dabo better start searching high and low in the rule books from back to the beginning of FB, and find a rule that will allow us to skip at least One game in a season. Dabo needs to do everything within his power to avoid the coots from getting pay back from the beat down we put on them coots last season. I trust in Dabo to find away, he will more than likely just beat the sh!t out of them again and again and again! ! ! ! ! ! Absolute nobody is afraid of all that bocaaaak bocboc bocbocboc boc-aaaaaaaaaak, absolutely no one!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KOOL AID...

May 25, 2017, 7:14 AM

I think the 5 loss streak to the Cootkins was all the motivation Dabo Swinney will ever need in the rivalry series .
He well understands how Clemson fans feel about losing football games to chicken little . In fact , this wide margin of talent and on-field results I suspect will widen instead of narrow , as the Coots believe ...so long as Wilt MustCamp is at the helm of that trainwreck .
Shame though , would be nice to have a rivalry with someone who challenged us and made our schedule stronger by theor presence . Maybe Dabo should replace the dirtpeckers with The Citadel ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

cOOts need to beat Citadel first, then I will pay attention.***

May 25, 2017, 8:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic