Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dream On Vol 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Dream On Vol 1

May 24, 2017, 9:23 PM

Nicely Done!

https://youtu.be/9Pv3FkhYrdI

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dream On Vol 1

May 24, 2017, 10:15 PM

Outstanding !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Dream On Vol 1

May 25, 2017, 12:54 AM

You know after watching that I noticed something, just the number of great players we have had overshadowed by the spectacular players.

For instance, Hot Rod McDowell, he was a thousand yard rusher but he was sandwiched between Cj Spiller/Andre Ellington and Wayne Gallman (Clemson's single season rushing record holder).

Jaron Brown is another one that comes to mind. He could have started on many teams across the country. He's currently making a good name for himself in the NFL, but he had a couple of receivers named Nuk and Sammy around him. They had talent and skills to make a great receiver look average to good at best.
You honestly forget sometimes some of the great players and plays that happen when they happen all the time.

We are beyond blessed to be Clemson Tigers, I'm so proud to say I'm a full blooded Clemson Tiger when I step on campus this fall.

GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh My Oh My

May 25, 2017, 8:52 AM

What Sweet & Exciting Memories of Great Tiger Times & Great Tiger Players Making Plays 4 Dear Ole Clemson!

ThX for composing this film collage of our past!

Go TiGERS..Jeep Rocking!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic