Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Discussion of IPTAY Tier 4 parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,577

Discussion of IPTAY Tier 4 parking

May 24, 2017, 9:25 AM

Hi folks:

Is there a thread on here somewhere describing IPTAY parking areas (is it level, shade, etc.) I recently had to chose 3 IPTAY parking area preferences. It made me realize how much of the campus that I never visited while attending Clemson the whole calendar years of 82-84! Dorm, Riggs Hall, Martin Hall, cafeteria, rinse, repeat. So, after carefully marking an IPTAY parking map for Tier 4 parking, I chose Lot 1, Shotgun Alley, and Lot 20. From what I understand, Lot 1 will be numbered parking starting this year. Does anyone have any words of wisdom concerning my 3 choses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: Discussion of IPTAY Tier 4 parking

May 24, 2017, 9:38 AM

We parked in Lot 20 for several years. It's not really level but not too bad. There is quite a bit of shade and the spaces are numbered. It's not a long walk to the stadium. But climbing up the hill to the cemetery will get your heart pumping.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you bring a satellite TV set-up...

May 24, 2017, 9:40 AM

to the games with you, Shotgun Alley is not an ideal location. I've been told the trees along both sides of the road tend to block the satellite signal.

Lot 1 is convenient but if we have a rainy season, similar to 2015, the lot will turn into a giant mud puddle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: If you bring a satellite TV set-up...

May 24, 2017, 9:45 AM

shouldnt we immediately clear cut that area? I mean satellite is very important. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2017, 11:11 AM

Never cut 1 tree for a signal, get a taller pole for your antenna or park some where else. But I'm sure there are some that would want both rows of tress cut down so they could get better reception for a half a day of satellite signal maybe for 7 games a year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2017, 11:29 AM

If you enjoy or must have satellite, just stay home and free up ball game parking for others !!! ( just kidding !!! ) --- parking is ""Premium $$$ "" since we started winning a few games***

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The key is to bring a 390 ft extension cord

May 24, 2017, 12:15 PM

So you can put your loud #### chain smoking generator next to some1 else's tailgate.

Heaven forbid your craptastic generator ruin your tailgating experience.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thanks jesterman555 & BigCUFan for feedback on my parking

May 24, 2017, 1:38 PM

I am very susceptible to skin cancer, and was hoping for shade for my SGA and Lot 20 choices. Lot 1 means buying a tailgate tent, and possibly needing marsh boots! I still have to carry sunscreen for during the game!...and a billed (facing towards the front!) Clemson baseball-style cap!...OK, and sunglasses!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,577
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic