Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really disappointed with baseball now and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,992

Really disappointed with baseball now and

May 24, 2017, 12:30 AM

I know this isn't going to be popular but Clemson and USuCk were like the same team this year. Our competition caught up with us and scar had theirs along. But the teams couldn't get situational hitting going, both couldn't hold leads, both struggled with moving runners over. Just saying, cut from the same cloth...

Here's my optimism, I think- usuck has been getting top 10 recruiting classes but we haven't. Much better pitchers rating wise than us. Chads had 5 years and Monte only two.

It'll be nice to see what Monte can do with talent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, this won't be popular, but it's a very fair assessment.***

May 24, 2017, 12:37 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, this won't be popular, but it's a very fair assessment.***

May 24, 2017, 12:50 AM

Thanks. I meant to add that maybe Monte's philosophy and coaching is pitching, defense, and mostly small ball - makes sense, kinda was tanner style. So will it take time for him to get His style of recruits? Idk, asking the experts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really disappointed with baseball now and

May 24, 2017, 12:57 AM

Hopefully going forward Monte can recruit a lot more Top 10 and Top 5 classes.For the last 20 years it just seems that every time Baseball America or Collegiate Baseball releases their recruiting rankings we have consistently been ranked in the Top 30 and sometimes Top 20.

College babeball is as important as college swimming.

May 24, 2017, 3:23 AM

It's below women's hoops. You will be okay,

That's your fault***

May 24, 2017, 8:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: That's your fault***

May 24, 2017, 9:16 AM

We are not a very good baseball team right now. Results prove that so I don't see us going far in the tournament based on how we play.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,992
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic