Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One of the harshest realities
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

One of the harshest realities

May 23, 2017, 12:14 PM

is sitting on my $4000 sactional watching sports on my 65" 4K Sony television, sipping on good bourbon and enjoying a nice Filet and baked potato in my awesome home at night and thinking about how much I dread having to go to my well paying job the next morning.

Don't even get me started on my terrible hour drive into the office in my $50k car.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Take it to the baseball board***

May 23, 2017, 12:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What's a "sactional"?

May 23, 2017, 12:17 PM

Don't bother deleting it, I already took a screenshot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's my Lovesac couch bruh....

May 23, 2017, 12:18 PM

http://www.lovesac.com/sactionals/learn.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

I'm not touching that link.***

May 23, 2017, 12:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

LOL, You haven't lived til you've owned a lovesac man.

May 23, 2017, 12:20 PM

Most comfortable piece of furniture I own.

Got the sactional to match.

Um I was born with one

May 23, 2017, 12:40 PM

you had to buy one?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

He was born with one also, until

May 23, 2017, 12:51 PM

Mrs. Anonymous08 took it from him

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Probably has a CPU STD attached***

May 23, 2017, 1:15 PM [ in reply to I'm not touching that link.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate that you have to drive a 50k car....

May 23, 2017, 12:21 PM

Sucks. You should move to Pakistan, might be able to get your hands on one of these bad boys

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That looks like a wonderful vacation to me.

May 23, 2017, 1:16 PM

Super Jelly of those 2 gents.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of the harshest realities

May 23, 2017, 12:22 PM

the only reality I have trouble confronting is how someone who can afford all of those things can also be guilty of a run on sentence.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nodding.***

May 23, 2017, 12:24 PM

Re: Nodding.***

May 23, 2017, 12:25 PM

maybe you are more of a science guy, which means you should move to Canada with all the other liberals.

May 23, 2017, 12:49 PM

If you are a "science guy" you are by education a real conservative (energy and matter exchange, etc). You must have meant to say "lawyer guy".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 12:55 PM

science dont fly in these parts, science dog

May 23, 2017, 12:26 PM

So sad; perhaps you can afford a real car some day. Keep AMG in mind as you sip the good stuff. Lots of luck.

#GOALS

May 23, 2017, 12:28 PM

Working on restoring my '69 Ford F-100 atm.

May 23, 2017, 1:13 PM

Sucks you have to go in to work. Should've married into a better family.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic