Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love Clemson but men of 18-23 years of age making tackles and scoring touchdowns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,988

I love Clemson but men of 18-23 years of age making tackles and scoring touchdowns

Apr 29, 2017, 12:41 AM

Isn't everything in life, even tho it's important for the future of Clemson football and I love it, but I'm proposing to my girlfriend tomorrow!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love Clemson but men of 18-23 years of age making tackles and scoring touchdowns

Apr 29, 2017, 12:44 AM

Well what if she sees that on tigernet and it ruins the surprise, shhhh......
Did you ask her parents yet??

Re: I love Clemson but men of 18-23 years of age making tackles and scoring touchdowns

Apr 29, 2017, 12:48 AM

Yea, they like me, I'm confident, but there's a slight amount of nervousness, this is the first engagement for me, and is a new process. Do any y'all have any advice on how to do this? Inside or outside?!

Apr 29, 2017, 1:01 AM

My hubby proposed to me during his senior dance at Clemson and we were in front of Tillman hall. So outside alone and in the dark. No ring as he was broke. Now happily married for 50 years!
Would have been considered rude to have proposed in public or with others around at that time. 60s
Good luck

Apr 29, 2017, 1:02 AM [ in reply to Re: I love Clemson but men of 18-23 years of age making tackles and scoring touchdowns ]

Essential first step. Take it more seriously than to ask advice about how to propose on Tigernet.

Surprisingly, not everyone on tnet is snarky and/or cynical.

Apr 29, 2017, 8:11 AM

Some of us actually do communicate, collaborate and inform on social media....

...but, there are always going to be the nattering nabobs of negativity. It's a life and learning skill one has to figure out as they grow. You know, the wheat and the chaff process.

Congrats to ReggaeMan on the proposal and the best wishes to him and the future Mrs.!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 29, 2017, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Re: I love Clemson but men of 18-23 years of age making tackles and scoring touchdowns ]

After she says yes, make sure you don't set the wedding date during football season. ;)

Don't ask me

Apr 29, 2017, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: I love Clemson but men of 18-23 years of age making tackles and scoring touchdowns ]

My grand proposal plan fell completely apart, but she stlll said yes

Maybe put her on the slide at the FOC and wait at the bottom on one knee...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must've done something right?!

Apr 29, 2017, 7:43 AM

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Chose a CLEMSON girl

Apr 29, 2017, 11:33 AM

And got her mama in my corner

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2017, 7:40 AM

Best advice anybody could ever give you is that your relationship glorifies God The second is that you're completely certain that she's really & truly the one you're supposed to be with and she'll work through anything with you & always be by your side. It's very much a two way street & it's not a 50/50 endeavor, rather a 100/100 because you both have to give your absolute ALL. The fact that you're nervous should tell you something. If you have any doubts they're likely to grow as time goes on. I wish you nothing but the best with your lady, but remember that marriage is a serious thing not to be taken lightly. God bless you brother & good luck with your proposal.

Apr 29, 2017, 7:59 AM

Good luck. I've been married 44 years and we're happy. I hope your bride to be is a life long Clemson fan and a rock solid Tiger.

If she even hints at a fall wedding rule it out. There is no reason to get married on a potential gameday/anniversary conflict. Got to nip these things in the bud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2017, 8:01 AM

Hmmmm...what is she says no?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2017, 9:31 AM

What a positive attitude!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats.***

Apr 29, 2017, 8:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^Doesn't love Clemson football enough...

Apr 29, 2017, 9:20 AM

haha. Just kidding. Congrats!

Apr 29, 2017, 9:27 AM

I know she will say yes. Congrats and I will pray that you have a long and happy marriage.

If I could give one word for a long and happy marriage besides the obvious "God First"
Is the word "Communication"

And you are right football is just a game. It's not life or death. But I love them Tigers just the same. Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2017, 11:02 AM

Tell me if your marriage day tops the day we won the the natty.

I'll wait

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,988
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic