Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMO, the Texans probably lucked out when DeShaun
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,280

IMO, the Texans probably lucked out when DeShaun

Apr 28, 2017, 11:36 AM

fell to the 3rd QB selected because the slight will undoubtedly put a sizeable chip on his shoulder and push him towards proving all the "experts" wrong.....and sooner rather than later.....although I admit to wearing orange sunglasses since birth, I still don't see that Deshaun has so many talent shortcomings it should warrant questions about his ability to be an effective pro QB.......but then, I don't follow or enjoy pro football nearly as much as I once did

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Deshaun, not DeShaun.

Apr 28, 2017, 11:43 AM

But the NFL is a whole different animal. It will take DW4 3-5 years to reach his full potential.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I thought it was DeGOAT?

Apr 28, 2017, 11:58 AM

Man I've been misspelling it the whole time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Dejuan Watkins***

Apr 28, 2017, 1:11 PM [ in reply to It's Deshaun, not DeShaun. ]

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't be more thrilled to see him taken by the Texans,

Apr 28, 2017, 11:44 AM

and as far as I'm concerned he was a victim of moronic, misguided misjudgment on the part of the so-called "experts," as well as shortsightedness among several NFL teams.

Their loss; Deshaun's and the Texans gain, I'll say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I couldn't be more thrilled to see him taken by the Texans,

Apr 29, 2017, 5:55 AM

Betting his high interception numbers and the repaired knee kept a lot of GM's from picking up that phone Thursday night , but Houston came after him like a skinny pig on a root wagon .

He'll do well , no doubt in my mind .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Experts , Sexperts ....

Apr 28, 2017, 11:55 AM

There are more undrafted free agents currently on NFL rosters than first and second round picks .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IMO, the Texans probably lucked out when DeShaun

Apr 28, 2017, 12:08 PM

DW4 has already stated that he would make anybody who passed him by, he would make them regret their decision!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't be happier...

Apr 28, 2017, 12:19 PM

He's on a team that is competitive, has Nuk on his side, and was passed on by the Bills and the Browns. What more could we ask for?!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2017, 1:11 PM

I think it's great too. Many on this board agreed it would be ideal for him to go late 1st round to a better organization. So we got our wish with that trade up! I think this is win win for everyone involved! It definitely worked out how it needed to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2017, 3:03 AM

I don't either tigrjm!!! Back when Dan Marino retired, I actually lost interest in NFL FB. College sports has always been my thing where sports are concerned with myself!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic