Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come on tigernet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,072

Come on tigernet

Apr 28, 2017, 3:02 AM

Come on tigernet. We all know deshaun Watson may be one of the greatest players in college football much less Clemson history. But where is the love for mike Williams... this man came back from a season ending injury to be the number 7 pick of the draft the next year. Coach will u be able to move on from Watson to even remember u have a season next year or will all players in the future have to hear you talk about how good deshaun is? Let's get some love for mike!!! Not trying to take anything from the amazing accomplishments deshaun has achieved but lets remember we are Clemson fans! And should be equally supportive to all of the great talent we have supported over the years

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on tigernet

Apr 28, 2017, 4:58 AM

Say,didn't he star in that tv show Mork and Mindy?
Oh wait that was Robin .My bad.
Great pick for the Chargers.Just too bad we probably won't get to see
as much of him as we will DeShaun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2017, 6:00 AM

With Phillip Rivers in his " final throws " it is an ok situation for Mike , and I am happy for him with such a high selection and all ...but in two years Rivers will be gone and what will the Chargers have for a QB ?
I'm hoping they do something smart either in free agency or in the draft to secure themselves a quality QB , because Mike Williams is used to greatness delivering his footballs ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 28, 2017, 6:27 AM

There are still a couple of decent quarterbacks in the draft. Kaaya, Peterman, Davis Webb, that can be picked up and groomed. The Chargers pick 7th in the second round, wonder if they will take a crack at one of them?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love Mike, and he is a hometown boy for me

Apr 28, 2017, 7:10 AM

But he wasn't exactly surrounded by media in Holly Hill. Very happy for him, and know he will be a stud, if not for LAC then for someone else. But LAC is a team with barely an identity, and I have no other connection to them than Mike.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,072
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic