Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
End Fascism at Clemson--sign the petition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

End Fascism at Clemson--sign the petition

Apr 27, 2017, 12:57 PM

CU administrator calls for ideological litmus test to hold office in CU student government.

https://www.change.org/p/we-demand-that-cusg-denounce-ideological-tests-for-office?source_location=minibar

It's time for CU alumni, parents of current student, and people who love CU to put an end to the insanity.

SIGN THE PETITION. I DID.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I

Apr 27, 2017, 1:01 PM

think we first need to institute a test to post on Tigernet

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bewm?!!***

Apr 27, 2017, 1:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great idea!

Apr 27, 2017, 2:38 PM [ in reply to I ]

By the way, we just did, and you failed.

Drop your handle in the basket as you leave.

Holy #### you mangers really suck at this.***

May 1, 2017, 11:18 AM

I agree, all poster should pay all lost bets...

Apr 28, 2017, 2:36 PM [ in reply to I ]

and some other stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: End Fascism at Clemson--sign the petition

Apr 27, 2017, 1:10 PM

My opinion is the same as pawsnation regarding this item

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1693179

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 1:11 PM

that is her response to everything

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 1:10 PM

Wrong board

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

########. This should be on each and every board that brings

Apr 27, 2017, 2:10 PM

this to light in the Clemson community.

Re: ########. This should be on each and every board that brings

Apr 27, 2017, 4:16 PM

there is one thing wrong with your analysis Spud.

IT'S FAKE NEWS. NO SUCH LITMUS TEST EXISTS, PERIOD. THERE IS NO RACIAL ACCOMODATION FOR BEING LATE. IT'S RIGHT WING WEBSITE CLICK BAIT FOR IDIOTS.

Read the FACTS here, from the horses mouth:

http://blogs.clemson.edu/inside-clemson/inside-news/setting-the-record-straight-on-clemsons-diversity-training-efforts/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 1:15 PM

Please tell me this isn't real or is blown out of proportion

Apr 27, 2017, 1:19 PM

It's real--all too real: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9096

Apr 27, 2017, 1:21 PM

Jonathan Turley is one of America's best-known constitutional scholars.

https://jonathanturley.org/2017/04/27/clemson-dean-calls-for-students-to-pass-intercultural-competency-test-as-a-pre-condition-for-holding-school-offices/comment-page-2/

Apr 27, 2017, 4:25 PM

> Jonathan Turley is one of America's best-known
> constitutional scholars.

Jonathan Turley is a right-wing nut job who has a fetish for Universities and making clickbait money off of idiots like you.:

"Oxford University Warns That Failure To Make Eye Contact Can Be MicroAggression and “Subtle Racism”

"Drexel To Investigate Controversial Professor After Complaints From Donors and Politicians"

"Nordstrom Selling $425 Jeans That Look Like They Are Covered In Dirt"

"Teed Off: Frozen Hash Browns At Roundy’s and Harris Teeter Recalled After Discovery Of Ground Up Golf Balls"

The one bright spot in this clowns career is that on The Rachel Maddow Show, he has called for criminal prosecution of Bush administration officials for war crimes.

You're still an idiot.

Apr 27, 2017, 4:59 PM

Watching you come unbuttoned psychologically is great fun.

Oh, and you really are an intellectual lightweight, who knows nothing. Turely is, if you knew anything, a long-time liberal and civil libertarian.

Apr 27, 2017, 5:02 PM

He's an idiot, must be your dad?

He's a social liberal, political right winger. Just because you work at George Washington U doesn't make you a premier authority on the constitution.

Ultimately it boils down to what do you want to believe? That guy (and theblaze) or the University.

"Specifically, inaccurate claims have been made about the content and intent of both a recently released online training program for employees and CU 1000, the required non-credit course designed to introduce first semester Clemson students to the university’s student success resources, community standards and values.

Unfortunately, those false claims have been accepted at face value by some as an exercise in political correctness on the part of the university."

Never start petitions against Clemson, particularly if they are misinformed.

And clearly you have no clue what Fascism actually is.

Apr 27, 2017, 5:59 PM

Turley is a mainstream liberal. Period. To argue otherwise says more about your politics than it does about Turley's.

Is CU 1000 a required course? Answer: yes.

Is CU including a new module in that course on inclusion and multiculturalism? Answer: Yes.

Did a CU administrator argue publicly for an ideological litmus test to hold office in CUSG? Answer: Yes.

Was the university's response to news reports disingenuous? Answer: Yes.

Apr 27, 2017, 6:35 PM

I feel for your family son; there just aint no cure for stupid.

Apr 27, 2017, 7:13 PM

Wow!

That was way too easy.

Now that I've dispensed with the "C" Team, I'm hoping that "B" and "A" Teams will step up to the plate. I need a challenge.

So, do they instruct other cultures,that if I call a meeting

Apr 27, 2017, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: End Fascism at Clemson--sign the petition ]

for 9 am. Their ##### should be there at 9 am? If they call a meeting and schedule it at 9 ish...good for them.

It was blownout of proportion

Apr 27, 2017, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: End Fascism at Clemson--sign the petition ]

This isn't going to happen and the University is not behind it. It was one person's opinion and the fact that people are so up in arms over it and starting petitions is ridiculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It was blownout of proportion

Apr 27, 2017, 1:44 PM

He already knows that GWP...we told him yesterday on the P&R board.

I think he's a coot.

Mods ought to ban his sorry asz.

They're too busy preparing for the draft tonight***

Apr 27, 2017, 1:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Partner, it is called testing the waters. The left has been

Apr 27, 2017, 2:21 PM [ in reply to It was blownout of proportion ]

pushing their agenda this way for many years now. They push just a little at a time and eventually they have eaten the whole #### elephant. But, yet, when the right calls ########, they say, " Why all the fuss?".....I feel like Dabo in regards to the NCAA, I am ready to squash a gnat with a nuclear bomb. I am , for one,am sick and tired of being told what to do and what to think, and MOREOVER, that what I think and do is WRONG!

Universities should be a place where DIVERSE ideas are allowed, not discouraged. Yet, the only ideas the universities want to promote are liberal ones.

Just my redneck, humble opinion. I don't think I stand alone, however.

Re: Partner, it is called testing the waters. The left has been

Apr 27, 2017, 2:23 PM

Exactly right, Spud.

I don't disagree Spud, but in the end what does it

Apr 27, 2017, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Partner, it is called testing the waters. The left has been ]

accomplish at Clemson? Hypothetically, let's say the University gets behind this idea. How does requiring student government reps to take a multicultural course harm you? Or rather, how will it change your perception of Clemson? In the grand scheme of things, this just isn't a big deal. And spare me the slippery slope BS, Clemson is not and will never be anything like Cal Berkeley. When I was at Clemson in the late 90's/early 2000's there were definitely some liberal professors that I encountered, but as a whole I have to say Clemson didn't seem all that diverse to me when it came to ideas.

Apr 27, 2017, 1:17 PM

Did you know the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? It's true, look it up.

My goodness, that is absolutely stupid***

Apr 27, 2017, 1:30 PM

Do you forward chain emails?

Apr 27, 2017, 1:33 PM

I think I know the answer.

Apr 27, 2017, 1:42 PM

You're still an idiot.

You posted this same crap 2 days ago on P&R board.

Go away, we like our chicken fried.

Oh yeah that fascism is out of control at Clemson***

Apr 27, 2017, 2:03 PM

Apr 27, 2017, 2:16 PM

Great---member for less than a year and already slinging "fascism" around....however inaccurately it's used

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is it that the people who keep talking about fighting

Apr 27, 2017, 2:40 PM

fascism at universities these days remind us so much of the fascists our grandfathers fought!?

Re: Why is it that the people who keep talking about fighting

Apr 27, 2017, 2:55 PM

You've got to do a lot better than that Billy Boy. That borders on the infantile.

they wouldn't last 2 minutes against the Waffen-SS***

Apr 27, 2017, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Why is it that the people who keep talking about fighting ]

No.

Apr 28, 2017, 9:53 AM

It's a non issue and isn't going to happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: No.

Apr 28, 2017, 10:50 AM

I agree and disagree with you. It is a major issue and it's not going to happen, at least not anytime soon.

ignorance is not bliss

May 1, 2017, 11:17 AM

you have no idea what fascism is

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic