Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a Browns fan...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

As a Browns fan...

Apr 27, 2017, 4:04 AM

Is it fair to bail on them and choose a new team in the event that they draft Trubisky? If he is drafted, the Browns win total next year will equal Travis Zachary's rushing total in the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl. This would be the ultimate middle finger to the fanbase.

What would you do?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As a Browns fan...

Apr 27, 2017, 4:47 AM

No,you stick with your team no matter what.Besides you have the other side of the ball to
consider,and I wish my Cowboys could be drafting the #1 guy everyone thinks you should.
Now if your team is so stupid as to pass on Myles Garrett,then I think it would be o.k. to bail.
Please just don't choose the Patriots.That would look bad from the standpoint of appearing you
only pulled for the top dog.

Apr 27, 2017, 5:03 AM

My chargers left San Diego and moved to LA. It just don't sound right. My next favorite team will be the team that drafts Deshaun.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 7:05 AM

They started out as the L.A. Chargers. That move is the least offensive of any NFL move ever.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 7:46 AM

I started following the Chargers in the early 60's when the games were played at Balboa Stadium. Those were the days when you had Paul Lowe, John Hadl, Dickie Post. It just doesn't feel the same way with saying Los Angeles Chargers. Besides, I've been pretty unhappy ever since Rivers got there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 5:15 AM [ in reply to Re: As a Browns fan... ]

Good point, I did and will always stick by Clemson Basketball despite the AD basically doing the same thing to the Tiger fanbase. At the same time I got back into the NFL as an actual dedicated fan only in the better part of last decade and actually chose the Browns because I wanted to do the polar opposite of Bandwagoning. So it hasn't been a lifelong thing like Clemson BB. ...no way I'm going with the Pats. I want a team that has never won a Super Bowl, didn't contend for the playoffs last year, and has no shot this year. So Jacksonville would be the clear pick!

Hello from a Bucs fan

Apr 27, 2017, 6:49 AM

I stayed true, even with James Winston as our QB. Go Bucs!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed! hard to swallow but he does the job.****

Apr 27, 2017, 7:20 AM

Apr 27, 2017, 7:09 AM

I would definitely bail on the Browns if that happened. They keep trying to be "cute" in the draft, and think they are outsmarting people when the answer is obvious. In the NFL , QB is by far the most important player on the team. They don't have one. Tribisky couldn't even start at UNC until Williams left.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would wonder, unless you were born in Clevland, in sight

Apr 27, 2017, 7:36 AM

of FirstEnergy Stadium, why would you be a fan of the Cleveland Browns?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2017, 8:07 AM

Good lord this is pathetic.

You stand by your team.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

after all these years you are still a Brown's fan?***

Apr 27, 2017, 11:13 AM

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive