Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson: "live with the consequences" if team picks Trubisky before him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,209

FB Update: Watson: "live with the consequences" if team picks Trubisky before him

Apr 25, 2017, 10:42 AM

Watson: "live with the consequences" if team picks Trubisky before him

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson: "live with the consequences" if team picks Trubisky before him

Apr 25, 2017, 12:50 PM

What a joke. I just don't get it. How the heck can a player that only started 13 games and didn't win a major bowl game in Trubisky get the nod over a player like DW4 who played in the same exact offensive system and won the national championship against a defense with Pro-Prospects all over the board. Baffles the mind. DW4 is a proven commodity.

On the whole, I hope Trubisky goes to the Browns. He ain't gonna do diddly in the pros anyways. He'll be a flop.

Seems to me that there are a lot of hate being spewed against Clemson in the media. Dag we just won the national championship...no respect.

Re: FB Update: Watson: "live with the consequences" if team picks Trubisky before him

Apr 25, 2017, 2:22 PM

Dood, the comments on this article on MSN range from "he's gonna be in the police blotter one day" to "he's the next Ryan Leaf"....As bad as I hate to say it, and wish it weren't true...I think it is racism, as most people there obviously don't have a freaking clue as to the character of DW4. They are judging him solely on appearance because he is a talented, confident young Black man. At the end of the day, WE (Tigers) know how this ends, and it doesn't end good for anyone betting against DW4! There couldn't be a better ambassador for Clemson University.

GO Tigers!

Trubisky before him -"great white hope"?***

Apr 25, 2017, 4:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2017, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson: "live with the consequences" if team picks Trubisky before him ]

The proof is in the pudding as they say, just taste it, I'm betting they will love the touch that DW4 does with the spoon!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2017, 3:30 PM

DW you will prove all those NFL pundits wrong. Thanks for being a Tiger and making us so very proud.

I think and hope "Trubisky" is a smokescreen???***

Apr 25, 2017, 4:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think and hope "Trubisky" is a smokescreen???***

Apr 25, 2017, 4:14 PM

Here is what I think. If I'm Chicago or even Jacksonville, or even Cleveland, WHY would I throw out there who I really am going to pick in the draft. Cleveland? Ok, they have the 1st pick, they can take whoever they want. The teams to follow, if they use good "opsec", it's going to be a surprise.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2017, 2:07 AM

Watson is a proven winner, elite talent, intelligence, intangibles and with stellar character. He can change a franchise. I thought the comment was strong and confident with no slight, just confidence. To the best QB in the draft of 2017, Watson DW4 I wish all the best, and the right fit to succeed.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,209
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic