Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haha, it never gets old Visiting the FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 1

Haha, it never gets old Visiting the FGF

Apr 24, 2017, 12:00 PM

Rusty Rooster
Football/Recruiting Insider
Staff

Most of you are already aware that we have been busy investigating what looks to be some very damaging info on the Clemson Football recruiting front. We are still chasing down leads and tying up loose ends, but when we have finished the investigative side of things we will begin to release our findings on what is now being referred to by us as "New Spring Gate."

Some quick notes to tide over our subscribers. We ask that you please not pass this information on to the non paying members until we have fully released the story.

-We have known for some time the New Spring Church in Anderson is little more than a Money Laundering operation intended to disguise money that ultimately ends up into the hands of Clemson's top recruits, as well as the players in a pay for play scheme that has been going on since 2011.

-Perry Noble and Dabo Swinney recently both signed onto the same land deal in Seneca SC which will bring New Spring Closer to the Clemson Campus. Swinney is investing over 2 million of his own money into this. Several of Clemson's top booster's have money invested in this. The new Mega Church will hold player amenities not allowed under NCAA rules and will be seen as an Off campus Football Operations complex. From what we have come to discover, the one currently completed on campus is just a smoke screen for the real one being built in Seneca.

We have not fully confirmed this yet, but Clemson recently put Jake Venables on Scholarship, an odd move considering he could have walked on and saved up an extra spot, something Muschamp would not even have to think twice about. But the skinny on the situation here is that Venables will be seen as a minder to the program, and any time a player needs some spending cash, it will be funneled through Venables. Current NCAA rules permit players to give each other money without limit. As a lot of you know, we broke this story a couple years back when Auburn was caught doing the same thing. Also, and you heard it here first, Venables has anywhere up to 12 vehicles registered in his name. These will be made available to Clemson's star players as free transpiration. Again, nothing the NCAA can do here, but we think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Stay tuned, there will be a lot more to come. Know in advance that our staff has gone through great lengths to provide you this coverage as part of ourr ongoing missions to provide the most detailed and up to date news on the University of SC Football, Women's Basketball, and Equestrian teams.

Rusty

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haha, it never gets old Visiting the FGF

Apr 24, 2017, 12:03 PM

"Anywhere up to 12 vehicles "

So 1 or 2.... or 12 lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I have up to 15 vehicles myself

Apr 24, 2017, 1:20 PM

(I.E., I have 3).

Apr 24, 2017, 12:04 PM

sounds like he is the same guy investigating Donald Trump and the Russians.

Looks like I better hit up a Newspring tithing kiosk

Apr 24, 2017, 12:05 PM

to make sure I help as much as possible!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Apr 24, 2017, 12:08 PM

So wait, Brent V provides the transportation to star athletes but this has supposedly been going on since 2011 before Brent got here?

Also Jake Venables is going to be the go to funnel cash to players but isn't even on the team yet? So who is doing it now? Makes no sense

When they were handing out rivals we hit the jackpot guys

transpiration. they are plant mutants.***

Apr 24, 2017, 1:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Rusty??

Of the old Seinfeld beefarino episode Rusty?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have they seen Jake Venables s/p work out? Maybe that

Would show them why he was offered a scholly. Or not, I'm not sure.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If our new facility is just the smokescreen

Apr 24, 2017, 12:09 PM

I can't wait to see the juan at this church. It's gonna be LIT!

And all God's children said amen.***

Apr 24, 2017, 12:12 PM

Apr 24, 2017, 12:25 PM

The delusion is skrong in that bunch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 2:03 PM

I want to personally thank all of the Gamecock fans who attend and contribute to New Spring Church so they can funnel money to the Clemson Tiger Slush Fund. That's like getting money from heaven by way of New Spring. If Rusty Rooster had one iota of common sense he could be encouraging New Spring Churches in the Columbia area to do the same thing by supporting the Gamecock Bass Fishing team rather than having our golden goose investigated.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 12:25 PM

this is so much BS. the entire venables family only has two cars registered in the state of south carolina. it is very easy to look up and find. it is public record. this story is a fairy tale, just like everything positive about the USuCk program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 12:29 PM

So is this guy an actual insider that works for the site? Or is he just like another other "insider" who is in the know with what is happening. Remember the insiders that said Clemson to the Big 12 was a done deal?

Apr 24, 2017, 12:36 PM

definitely a york tiger element in this guy

Apr 24, 2017, 12:37 PM

Yes or the dude from WVa.

Wait a goldarned minute here Babba-Louie!

Apr 24, 2017, 12:39 PM

"As a lot of you know, we broke this story a couple years back when Auburn was caught doing the same thing."
The last time I checked Auburn GOT AWAY with funneling money to Cam Newton's dad through his church! Are they claiming credit for something that didn't happen?

Re: Wait a goldarned minute here Babba-Louie!

Apr 24, 2017, 12:42 PM

pretty obvious to me that the guy who wrote this made the entire thing up, probably bored at work and needed something to do until his lunch break.

Re: Wait a goldarned minute here Babba-Louie!

Apr 24, 2017, 1:26 PM

Haha. That's exactly what I was thinking. You, I mean whoever wrote it did a good job.

I'm pretty impressed with this conspiracy story.***

Apr 24, 2017, 12:43 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I'm pretty impressed with this conspiracy story.***

Apr 24, 2017, 12:45 PM

yup, alex jones couldn't have done any better

Apr 24, 2017, 12:49 PM

And that his son is a four star athlete won't be why he was giving a scholarship? Lamecocks are as dumb as the liberal media. Are the Russians in on it too?
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 12:54 PM

Exactly. Just because the Venables' have money doesn't mean Jake doesn't deserve a scholarship. It's about principle. If Deshaun Watson's family were millionaires I wouldn't have been clamoring for him to give up his scholarship solely because they can afford to pay their own way. I have no problem with a coach's kid getting a scholarship if he earns it as a player.

Apr 24, 2017, 1:04 PM

I assume we have to count him towards our scholly number per ncaa rules. Seems like that was the case back when Roscoe Crosby was here even though he had pro baseball money. Prolly the same with V.

Rusty Rooster - haven't seen that name in years

Apr 24, 2017, 12:51 PM

Assuming he is the same one that used to post here.

He was a sick sick puppy. The content of this post is actually kind of tame for him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I was wondering if that was Rusty the Rooster that

Apr 24, 2017, 12:53 PM

used to post over there years ago. What a whack job.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Yeah I was wondering if that was Rusty the Rooster that

Apr 24, 2017, 12:56 PM

only the person who wrote this fairy tale can answer that

Re: Yeah I was wondering if that was Rusty the Rooster that

Apr 24, 2017, 1:24 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: Rusty Rooster - haven't seen that name in years

Apr 24, 2017, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Rusty Rooster - haven't seen that name in years ]

that's got to be the same old rusty. He used to post the most outrageous stuff.. none of it was ever proven.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 1:06 PM

Sounds like a defamation lawsuit to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 1:24 PM

not under the context of entertainment, and being so incredibly absurd that a layman would see through it. Now we just have to find some layman.

Apr 24, 2017, 1:06 PM

Seems like I remember Rusty posting some of the more rediculous stuff over there.

Apr 24, 2017, 1:08 PM

Gotta be a troll, read last line.

66,000 posts is kind of a lot for a troll, lol***

Apr 24, 2017, 1:14 PM

that's what i thought with the WBB and equestrian part. But

Apr 24, 2017, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Haha, it never gets old Visiting the FGF ]

he did leave out bass fishing, so maybe it's legit and a true reflection of the coot fan mentality (such as it is).

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

If you go read over there they are seemingly passionate

Apr 24, 2017, 2:16 PM

about WBB, following recruiting, transfers etc...

FGF and P&R board are indispensable sources

Apr 24, 2017, 1:14 PM

of the "truth".

No doubt that Dabo/Clemson/NewSpring, & Trump/GOP/Russians are two of the most scheming, corrupt entities on Earth.

These brave truth exposers will never appreciate how entertaining they really are to the rest of us.

Can't wait to see what that smokescreen is covering up.

Apr 24, 2017, 1:19 PM

Will the offsite operations center have roller coaster
and ferris wheel?
LMAO!
Moa-rons!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Probably will serve them extra dessert - big violation!***

Apr 24, 2017, 1:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome back Rusty

Apr 24, 2017, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Can't wait to see what that smokescreen is covering up. ]

Good to see they now have WiFi at your rest facility. BTW, can you tell me how the 5 phase plan to bring down Tommy Bowden's recruiting is going?

Something happens to a man's brain when you dress him in garnet. It makes them babble the most insane stuff.

It's obviously quite the troll job. ?? A fellow tiger having a lil fun. Hilarious.***

Apr 24, 2017, 1:30 PM

Re: It's obviously quite the troll job. ?? A fellow tiger having a lil fun. Hilarious.***

Apr 24, 2017, 6:09 PM

There should be a point party for Rusty , if he comes forward .

Re: It's obviously quite the troll job. ?? A fellow tiger having a lil fun. Hilarious.***

Jul 27, 2016, 11:10 PM

He was doing so good up until that last sentence, haha

"minder to the program" simply awesome***

Apr 24, 2017, 1:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me thinks the trolling force is strong with this one!***

Apr 24, 2017, 2:07 PM

I see that Rusty the Loser is just as sad and pathetic ...

Apr 24, 2017, 2:50 PM

as ever and still totally consumed by a HUGE Clemson inferiority complex.

Russ and his dirt-pecking worm-pulling minions can keep tilting windmills and inventing conspiracy theories. We'll keep winning championships, beating the PeeCocks, and laughing uncontrollably at them.

The only sources this deluded Capon has is his right hand for steady and his left hand for strange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Guess we will have to wait for Jake to start funneling that money in 2018.....

Apr 24, 2017, 2:57 PM

Cause Will Swinney can't do it for 2017.

So stupid......

This is hilarious only the coots with secret info shhhh

Apr 24, 2017, 3:07 PM

I guess nobody informed his secret agents that Perry Noble is no longer a part of the church and has no ties with New Spring to make any agreements with Dabo. Rusty Rooster ?? is living in fantasy land lol.

The crazy thing is they are probably sharing this crazy stuff among each other lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

They are and they all believe it***

Apr 24, 2017, 3:51 PM

For them, that's better than the truth.***

Apr 24, 2017, 4:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 3:15 PM

Haha poor coots

Poor Rusty...

Apr 24, 2017, 4:33 PM

It must REALLY suck to be him !!!!!

Perry Noble is not even with New Spring.***

Apr 24, 2017, 4:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point ho... ;~)***

Apr 24, 2017, 4:59 PM

WHy not leave this trash on FGF? Does no good to bring

Apr 24, 2017, 5:20 PM

the trash over here since most of us would never see it otherwise.

Trolling your own teams bored posting a fake troll on your rivals bored.

Apr 24, 2017, 5:55 PM

Nice work Balm. How'd you come up with that story. So imaginative. +1??

Re: Trolling your own teams bored posting a fake troll on your rivals bored.

Apr 25, 2017, 2:11 AM

Agree. TBalm has been in especially good form as of late.

+1

Ummm... isn't Jake Bentley's dad on the scar coaching staff?

Apr 24, 2017, 9:56 PM

So is that why they gave him a scholly? So he can launder $$$ and pass out cars to star athletes?

Has to be. Cuz he sure didn't earn a scholly for being a legit D-1 qb.

~JKB

Apr 24, 2017, 10:34 PM

Wait until it dawns on them that, I'm getting a tax benefit from my donation. I know you aren't the type to sit in a pew, so you can use your money from the Trump tax cut.

Apr 24, 2017, 10:55 PM

Slandered Dabo, Jake V, New Spring Church, and the Clemson athletic program! I think this accusation is horrible! Wonder if Clemson would have a legal recourse in this situation?

LOL... good old Rusty the Rooster... blast from the past

Apr 24, 2017, 11:07 PM

I remember him from 20+ years ago... along with TalesCock and Trooper Del. They were pizzing in the wind about CU on the original college football forum website, I think it was called Border Wars. This was before TigerNet or FGF or any other college sports websites/message boards. Probably around the mid 90s when the Internet was called the Information Superhighway and NetScape was the browser. Very few people had access back then, I did only because I worked for a high tech software company.

Nothing's changed in a quarter century... they're still a buncha necktards.

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Re: LOL... good old Rusty the Rooster... blast from the past

Apr 25, 2017, 1:59 AM

Kind of sweetens our Natty to know the internal pain it causes them.

Apr 25, 2017, 12:07 AM

" free transpiration"

Post a link!

Apr 25, 2017, 11:28 AM

I want to see this train wreck myself.

Re: Post a link!

Apr 25, 2017, 11:29 AM

you need to have donor status to see threads like this on the FGF