Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 3,424

NC State

Apr 24, 2017, 10:27 AM

i've seen State picked to finish anywhere from 2nd (albeit it by the Raleigh N&O) to 7th (by Gene Sapakoff on Sunday - dead last in the division behind Wake and BC).

First off, its insane to think they'll finish last in the Division. They return 8 starters on Offense including QB Ryan Finley & TE/WR Jaylen Samuels. But they might have one of the best Defenses in the Conference behind CU and FSU with 9 returning starters including Bradley Chubb (22 TFL and 10.5 sacks in 2016) who decided to forgo the draft and return this year. Honestly i think they have the talent to easily finish 3rd in the Atlantic, maybe even higher if a few bounces go their way. Louisville is overrated and has to go to Raleigh. I think UL finishes at or worse than last year's record.

What say ye?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I have them 4th

Apr 24, 2017, 10:29 AM

CU, FSU, UL, NCSU, Wake, SU, BC

I think Wake is really improving.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The biggest reason they won't.

Apr 24, 2017, 10:33 AM

Dave Doreen. Dood is just not a good game coach. They will win 7-8 games with one over the coots.

Re: The biggest reason they won't.

Apr 24, 2017, 10:35 AM

And he's a punk.

Re: The biggest reason they won't.- It's a guy???

Apr 24, 2017, 11:25 AM

I thought the name was Doreen and that it was a female. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake = 10 returning starters on Offense***

Apr 24, 2017, 10:35 AM [ in reply to I have them 4th ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

^^this guy gets it***

Apr 24, 2017, 10:35 AM

Re: Wake = 10 returning starters on Offense***

Apr 24, 2017, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Wake = 10 returning starters on Offense*** ]

So? Their skill level players don't hold a candle to our NFL level talent.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:11 AM

### does that have to do with a conversation about NC State...

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Apr 24, 2017, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Wake = 10 returning starters on Offense*** ]

Wolford, the WF quarterback, is the players who held the Florida passing records until Israel came along the next year and set new records. Is Tucker not a good skill player?

Apr 24, 2017, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Wake = 10 returning starters on Offense*** ]

Interesting. I didn't realize that Wake plays SCar this season. Or for that matter Then chickens had any NFL talent.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is "their"? Wake or State? And who is "our" CU or SCAR?

Apr 24, 2017, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Wake = 10 returning starters on Offense*** ]

these need to be clarified before i can comment

Best Is The Standard

Re: I have them 4th

Apr 24, 2017, 10:47 AM [ in reply to I have them 4th ]

NCST could actually finish third in the division with a bit of luck and good play. Our division will be much improved so Clemson cannot overlook any foe. Usuck will have their hands full in the opening contest.

Go Tigers!

Apr 24, 2017, 11:44 AM

Improved okay! Better than us! No! Louisville will be tough on the road. FSU is a real rival
Anywhere. As long as we keep up our high level of recruiting, we should respect our opponents but expect to win every game. It's the national champions way.

Apr 24, 2017, 10:48 AM [ in reply to I have them 4th ]

Weak Florist is like all the North Carolina schools in football. They are jokes . We are too talented now to ever lose to them.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:04 AM

good god stop poasting - that is the dumbest poast yet

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Apr 24, 2017, 11:10 AM

What's bad about it? Take a good look at the ACC. Besides having to play FSU and Louisville with Jackson, what team should give us any real competition in conference? The Tommy Bowden loser mentality should be out of here. We have way too much talent now to ever lose to these mediocre programs. We became an elite program. Learn to think like Alabama fans. We don't lose the weak division teams.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: I have them 4th ]

Yep this dirt ###### is annoying af with his stupidity.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:17 AM

this is precisely why he is a cocklover. that stupidity right there. or, he is nat. which on a scale of f'n stupid, they are neck and neck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Apr 24, 2017, 11:24 AM

There we go again with the insults. Believe in what Dabo is doing. Don't be surprised to see another national title this year or next year.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:28 AM

any coach would tell you you're an imbecile - particularly "interim" coach swinney

Apr 24, 2017, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: I have them 4th ]

It's not stupid. I believe that Tommy Bowdens loser mentality exists among a small section of this fanbase. I'm going to exclude FSU because they recruit as well or sometimes better than us. How many of our ACC opponents match the talent that we have on defense? We have two future NFL first round picks on the defensive line. What ACC school
Can match the our star studded wr group? Respect your opponents of course but know that you are better too. Counting the chickens,we should always win at least 9 games a year with three toss ups. We are the new Alabama. Embrace the elite status that Dabo has built at Clemson.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:23 AM

its painfully clear you never played a sport in your life. time to poast elsewhere. try fgf>>>

Apr 24, 2017, 11:31 AM

It's time we actually start believing in something here. Swofford should be forever that he had Clemson and FSU in football because both schools are the standard bearers of the ACC. It's a basketball league not a football league.

Apr 24, 2017, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I have them 4th ]

I think he is about 14 years old , and has a Clemson hating family tjat gives him just enough information about Tiger related things that he thinks he can pull off acting as if he were an adult Clemson fan .
It's perplexing to say the least . Whatever it is , I hope it finds it's way out of here before tje season kicks off .

DB23

Apr 24, 2017, 1:49 PM

I'm all Tiger. How many of you believe on here that we can and will be in the playoffs again next season? This program went to new levels after January 9,2017. The days that 8 win seasons are okay here are over. Alabama had the same team like we have this year and believed that they would win the national title. So should we this year. Clemson will get everybody best shot this year. We are best in the ACC. Embrace being great instead of acting like Tommy Bowden. If expecting more now bothers some of you, are some of you fans all in ?

Apr 24, 2017, 2:52 PM

Your charade is old tired and transparent you are fooling no one.

Apr 24, 2017, 2:56 PM

No charade! The football program says that best is the standard. As a fan I believe it. Fans have different opinions on here.

Apr 24, 2017, 3:00 PM

ok nat

Apr 24, 2017, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I have them 4th ]

Yawn you say the same tired BS in every post.

Apr 24, 2017, 3:10 PM

If saying I believe that Clemson is the best team in the Atlantic,the conference, and the nation, I'll never be quiet. It took 36 years to get national title no 2. No 3 will be coming very soon. We will rule NC State, Weak Florist,and the Atlantic Division. Fans believe in this team.

This thread isn't about Clemson. It's about NC State

Apr 24, 2017, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I have them 4th ]

and maybe about Wake Forest but only in the context of can State finish above Wake in the ACC Atlantic.

Best Is The Standard

Wake should also have an easier time this year without

Apr 24, 2017, 11:01 AM [ in reply to I have them 4th ]

their game plans being sold to their opponents.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm sure that scumbag at Looseyville

Apr 24, 2017, 11:03 AM

will still find a way to cheat. If I were Wake I'd paint the sticks camo. UL would never get a first down.

And use roman numerals on the down markers

Apr 24, 2017, 11:07 AM

since everyone knows those Louisville stupids can't read

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He closed their spring practices...

Apr 24, 2017, 11:34 AM [ in reply to I'm sure that scumbag at Looseyville ]

Like anybody cares what they are doing. They were blown out by LSU in their bowl, and LSU had a coach who got fired at Ole Miss because he was so terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yeah but that guy was really good

Apr 24, 2017, 11:41 AM

in the Blind Side where he proved to be an excellent recruiter.

They should definitely beat Lavar Jackson and his stupid

Apr 24, 2017, 10:45 AM

face Cardinals. Send those losers back to Lexington feeling lugubrious.

Re: They should definitely beat Lavar Jackson and his stupid

Apr 24, 2017, 10:50 AM

You meant Louisville instead of Lexington. UL will be an interesting team, but I believe their defense will be suspect until they settle on players and scheme.

Don't tell me what I meant. I meant Lexington

Apr 24, 2017, 10:54 AM

it's in Kentucky and it's where Louisville and all their stupid fans are located. Hth

Re: They should definitely beat Lavar Jackson and his stupid

Apr 24, 2017, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: They should definitely beat Lavar Jackson and his stupid ]

everybody knows its lexington - smdh

Let it go, it's a Reach Around Gang (RAG) thing.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: They should definitely beat Lavar Jackson and his stupid ]

Being wrong, with confidence.

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Well, they lost to Kentucky last season.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:18 AM [ in reply to They should definitely beat Lavar Jackson and his stupid ]

lol, Kentucky.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Like you said

Apr 24, 2017, 11:18 AM

they should finish pretty good if they get a few bounces (or made kicks go their way).

they have a solid team returning, but their coach consistently puts them in bad positions. I could honestly see them finishing 5th bc of him but 2nd in spite of him.

guess we shall see.

Replies: 43
| visibility 3,424
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic