Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatching games from last year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,337

Rewatching games from last year

Apr 24, 2017, 6:15 AM

I caught myself saying the words "Yep, he will be back next year" a LOT more than "he is gone".

Ton of talent coming back, gonna be another very good year for Clemson football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly

Apr 24, 2017, 6:26 AM

You miss your two leaders in watson in boulware, but get A LOT of experience back. If we can find a game manager at QB, like bama has done recently, we have a very favorable schedule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the team we have coming back. Our QB situation

Apr 24, 2017, 6:37 AM

will be no worse than almost every team in nation next year...it will just be a BIG difference for us as we are used to DW.

The QB's (other than Watson) that have made the playoffs in the last 2 years:
Jalen Hurts
Jacob Coker
Connor Cook
Baker Mayfield
JT Barrett

We could get similar QB play to any and all of those 4 and I think we have a better supporting cast than any of those 4 had.

Now, the first year of the playoff had Marcus Mariotta and Jameis Winston so I don't expect we will get that type of QB play next year.

We can win the ACC with good (if not spectacular QB play). If we win the ACC, we can make the playoffs. If you get into the playoffs, our experience should give us a puncher's chance.

I am excited and optimistic.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love the team we have coming back. Our QB situation

Apr 24, 2017, 6:39 AM

By the time we get to FSU, our quarterback will have 8 or 9 games under his belt, and I hope our offense has jelled and clicking. I'm confident the defense is going to be the best in the ACC, and one of the best in the nation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP, take care of biz & then Noles and

Apr 24, 2017, 11:05 AM

We should play for ACC Championship.. and our experience in BiG games should help.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,337
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic