Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks still won't let go of Xavier Thomas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Gamecocks still won't let go of Xavier Thomas

Apr 23, 2017, 5:05 PM

Saw on a coot fan page that the REAL reason XT committed to us was because XT's fathers pressure washing business was bought by a Clemson booster and then gifted back to XT for his commitment. The business has recently expanded as well.

They claim they got the information from "Confidential sources" but won't name the source. What makes it even better is Xavier commented on the post and said "How idiotic can you guys get?? Y'all are pathetic"

Don't understand why they can't let go of a guy they claim they never even wanted and will be a bust. Idiots

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecocks still won't let go of Xavier Thomas

Apr 23, 2017, 5:16 PM

Coot comments on every five-star that will talk to them: " program changer, we're going to build our program around this guy, new face of the program, he's a lock just wants to take his visits"

Coot comments after same recruit commits to another school: "bought the thug off, highly overrated guy, we have a two star that's probably going to be better"

Sad bunch

Apr 23, 2017, 5:22 PM
dr m.jpg(87.4 K)

Bad case of butthurt

problem is , no one wants to be the face of that program

Apr 23, 2017, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks still won't let go of Xavier Thomas ]

Mcilwain and others recruiting for them now, too .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or the butt of chicken jokes***

Apr 23, 2017, 5:32 PM

NM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

They actually claimed Xavier Thomas

Apr 23, 2017, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks still won't let go of Xavier Thomas ]

was taking the "easy route" by wanting to play in the ACC. I guess they forgot they're in the most laughable division in football...

Re: They actually claimed Xavier Thomas

Apr 27, 2022, 7:26 AM

Well, you can't deny the fact that every year they have to face Clemson, while we only have to face Sakerlina.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2017, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks still won't let go of Xavier Thomas ]

56-7!

wait I thought they said Clemson got his dad out of jail

Apr 23, 2017, 5:28 PM

Which is it? Got him out of jail or bought his pressure washing business?

Both?

Re: wait I thought they said Clemson got his dad out of jail

Apr 23, 2017, 7:48 PM

They actually sprung him W I T H a pressure washer ...it was a clean jailbreak .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Winner winner ... chicken dinner ! POTD***

Apr 23, 2017, 8:56 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First it was a detailing company now a pressure washing

Apr 23, 2017, 6:06 PM

company. Then it was New Spring funneling him money. Then it was Dabo getting his Dad out of prison.....Just remember they chose to be a Coot, so there is already something inherently wrong with their judgment.

Have to say

Apr 23, 2017, 6:38 PM

I don't see how XT wasn't lured in by USuC's one ACC Championship and single division championship!

I am sure we would have to get big sacks of $$$ out to overcome his desire to play for a school with that kind of history!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Apr 23, 2017, 6:39 PM

Coots lack self awareness

5 signs you lack self-awareness:

1. CONSTANTLY DEFENSIVE
2.MUST MICROMANAGE
3. MAKE EXCUSES
4. YOU’VE BEEN CALLED A BULLY MORE THAN ONCE
5. YOU’RE IN DENIAL

For them any BS lie they can invent is better than the truth***

Apr 23, 2017, 6:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Can you really blame them?

Apr 23, 2017, 7:37 PM

It's a lot easier for them to make up these stories than to just accept the fact they are a ###### school in a ######## town that only ###### player want to go to.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/defense-mechanisms.html

Apr 24, 2017, 8:31 AM

I know for a fact my source a from a former Gamecock player they were handing out money under spurrier's tenure as well as when Sparky Woods and Dr Lou's were there. This player recd at least 2 or 3 gifts (lol) to pay for a large phone bill, books and transportation home. Approximate amount $2000.

I think the coots should focus on their program. It's going to take a lot of work and time to get the program out of the "you suck" status. Worrying about Clemson would be low on my list of priorities. Winning games and recruiting players with talent, character and integrity would be one of my 1st goals of I was muschump.

I will not give out his name for any reason out of respect for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 9:14 AM

Damiere Byrd, maybe?? Whole world knows about it.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/6993946/ncaa-south-carolina-gamecocks-athletes-got-illegal-benefits
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/7863243/ncaa-cites-south-carolina-gamecocks-failure-monitor

Apr 24, 2017, 9:22 AM

It's funny, if Xavier Thomas' commitment were ever to waiver we know he wouldn't be committing to USC. After seeing all of the crazies react after he committed to Clemson he can finally see the real fans showing their colors.

Exactly what I was thinking.***

Apr 24, 2017, 11:06 AM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Here is your simple, go to response

Apr 24, 2017, 10:44 AM

http://www.ncaa.com/contact-us

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic