Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Charlotte Observer article featuring Tigernet...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Charlotte Observer article featuring Tigernet...

Mar 29, 2017, 7:46 AM

If Tigernet was a stock...today would be a good day!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article141396409.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, and to know we all know Uncle BiLL!

Mar 29, 2017, 8:03 AM

What a guy he is..took time to buy & mail me a playoff game program 2 years ago..

and didn't charge tax. ThX Billy and i'd Root 4 you any day!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, and to know we all know Uncle BiLL!

Mar 29, 2017, 8:09 AM

Wish he hadn't quoted a coot troll.

Re: Yep, and to know we all know Uncle BiLL!

Mar 29, 2017, 8:13 AM

Unlike Drad, I meant every word. Did coot fans want us to beat Alabama? No! Why now should we hope they win the tournament? They are our rivals.

Do you actually believe ACC coaches weren't happy that

Mar 29, 2017, 9:26 AM

we beat Alabama? If so, then you're a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

didn't read it all yet but find it hilarious for a newspaper to quote someone calling them "coots"

Mar 29, 2017, 8:07 AM

nm

Wait, people read the stuff we post?

Mar 29, 2017, 8:09 AM

Oh boy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Wait, people read the stuff we post?

Mar 29, 2017, 8:12 AM

Now I get a message: "I'm sorry, we were unable to send your tmail to the account FrancisMarion, this account been deactivated by the user."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2017, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Wait, people read the stuff we post? ]

Dishonorable Discharge in 3...2...1...

Mar 29, 2017, 8:21 AM

I don't know why she's so worried. Crump deletes most of her poasts anyway.

Mar 29, 2017, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Wait, people read the stuff we post? ]

Yeah, but do they REPRINT your posts?!

Yeah, I see it now..... Jennifer Anniston was telling me about how all the groupies, hanger's on, and etc. come out of the woodwork when you make it big... here you are trying to ride my coat tails, i see....

Well, I'm still waiting on bmeist or crump to contact me and offer the steak knives - or even a blender - for getting tnet a mention in THE Charlotte Observer!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Charlotte Observer article featuring Tigernet...

Mar 29, 2017, 8:22 AM

It will be hilarious if this comes out during their next game. The whole nation will know they are "coots".

Is that all journalism is now?

Mar 29, 2017, 8:25 AM

Just quoting drivel from fan site posters, don't get me wrong I love Tigernet, but come on. Author could have at least taking the time to get quotes from Clemson fans in person for his piece. The entire article is posts from one fan Tigernet post and all the replies, it is also one of the top articles listed on the Charlotte Observer website in the headlines area then listed again at top of sports section. Someone with a print subscription will have to let us know if this drivel made the print editions of the CO.

^^^ drivel, you say??.... coot alert ^^^

Mar 29, 2017, 9:27 AM

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2017, 8:32 AM

Let me add one thing for the article. We want the coots to lose to Gonzaga because they are our rivals. I hope Oregon takes out the blue bloods of UNC too. Their academic cheating scandal and the NCAAs foot dragging is a disgrace. If you Tobacco Road schools don't know , many Clemson fans despise your schools as much. The national championship in football is a Clemson championship not an ACC national title.

"Vaporized" LMFAO

Mar 29, 2017, 8:37 AM

That is pure gold... along with "coots" being printed!!! Oh what a great day this is going to be ??????

Re: "Vaporized" LMFAO

Mar 29, 2017, 8:39 AM

I like the article.

Mar 29, 2017, 8:40 AM

Alright....this was funny to see in a news article. I have been reading all this for days now....but to know it has escaped tigernet has sent me into a fit of giggles.

Mar 29, 2017, 8:58 AM

looks like they posted most of our worst trolls on here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great, so a couple of trolls and probably the least

Mar 29, 2017, 9:10 AM

intelligent people who post here are representing Clemson and tigernet in a Charlotte Observer article.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Great, so a couple of trolls and probably the least

Mar 29, 2017, 9:11 AM

How many of you really want the chickens to win against Gonzaga?

I don't, but I also don't want people judging Clemson

Mar 29, 2017, 9:15 AM

or this site based on posts you and TinyTimmy make. You do not represent the majority of people on this site.

Re: Great, so a couple of trolls and probably the least

Mar 29, 2017, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Great, so a couple of trolls and probably the least ]

you're an f'n idiot. not one gives a crap about your stupidity. you have no business being on this site for continually calling bb a loser. it will be my solemn goal to make you implode.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

^^^Uncle Bill ain't gonna like this***

Mar 29, 2017, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Great, so a couple of trolls and probably the least ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Uncle Bill is good people. Tiger Michael, not so much***

Mar 29, 2017, 9:22 AM

Ouch! Call me biased, but I'm an intelligent guy ;)***

Mar 29, 2017, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Great, so a couple of trolls and probably the least ]

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

You probably are, Tiger Michael on the other hand...***

Mar 29, 2017, 1:50 PM

WHO, ME?!?!

Mar 29, 2017, 9:13 AM
IMG_0044.JPG(44.3 K)

I will be setting up a booth at Dillards in Anderson - next to Big Ben and Jordan Leggett - to sign autographs...

??

Mar 29, 2017, 9:31 AM

Has writers for the Charlotte Observer observed their own back yard? How many Duke fans hope UNC wins another national title in basketball? They recruit the same type of players. UNCs success does not help them recruit that kid. Is it so shocking to the sports writers in North Carolina that we dislike our rivals. If some of you would get off this political correctness and be honest,most Clemson fans can't stand the chickens . They can't stand us. It's called a rivalry. We own those coots in sports.

Mar 29, 2017, 9:35 AM

fuktard

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

WOW talking about the death of journalism...

Mar 29, 2017, 10:32 AM

A big city paper has nothing better to report on than what's posted on a message board

Well, we lucked out a little in that the Observer's little world

Mar 29, 2017, 10:59 AM

of subscribers didn't learn that we are called TaTERS!

LOL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to think so, too, '79....

Mar 29, 2017, 7:01 PM [ in reply to WOW talking about the death of journalism... ]

.....but now that they started publishing some of my 'work', I'm beginning to think there's a chance it (journalism) might make a comeback!

??

Told y'all we were here to make Crump proud.***

Mar 29, 2017, 12:02 PM

null

Mar 29, 2017, 1:38 PM

That's pretty cool, but he left out the best part of my post.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic