Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I really enjoy Tigernet !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 870

I really enjoy Tigernet !

Mar 28, 2017, 8:22 PM

Even though some of the posts are downright wrong, I still enjoy this site. It's a bargain and has good Clemson information ! Thanks to the webmasters and Tigernet members for providing many hours of good conversation and just plain old fun ! Go Tigers !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD***

Mar 28, 2017, 8:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^enjoys 'plain ol fun' with OP

Mar 28, 2017, 10:41 PM

Baptists

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you see?

Mar 28, 2017, 8:44 PM

now that's a good positive post - it can be done

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: you see?

Mar 28, 2017, 8:46 PM

He's laughing at us, not with us. Not sure how I feel about that. ;)

Mar 28, 2017, 8:47 PM

just go with it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 28, 2017, 8:53 PM

your peer pressure is getting me in trouble already. Stop it.

Mar 28, 2017, 8:59 PM

sorry - if the mods aren't gonna get rid of the cocklovers that troll our site constantly, then we need to form a posse. i don't agree with drads decision either, but it has everything to do with X's and O's, nothing more. bb is a good dood. not what i want, but it is what it is. i refuse to allow a cocklover to call him a loser tho. as moribund as their athletics have always been and to come here when they haven't beaten clemson in any major sport is delusion at its very finest - and there will be ramifications

Replies: 7
| visibility 870
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic