Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jackson Carman says Clemson is #1 now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 5,129

Jackson Carman says Clemson is #1 now

Mar 28, 2017, 5:11 PM

Hope this holds

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jackthejiant/status/846784403799990272

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jackson Carman says Clemson is #1 now

Mar 28, 2017, 5:22 PM

Germans!

Mar 28, 2017, 5:44 PM

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2017/03/81156/fairfield-five-star-offensive-tackle-jackson-carman-says-clemson-leads-his-recruitment

Those comments make my day.

Mar 28, 2017, 6:04 PM
IMG_1974.PNG(103.0 K)
IMG_1975.PNG(104.2 K)
IMG_1976.PNG(144.6 K)

Lmfao all afternoon long...

Mar 28, 2017, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Jackson Carman says Clemson is #1 now ]

With TL and this kind of star studded talent on the line...this isn't looking good for our opponents.

Mar 28, 2017, 8:45 PM

Strange as it may seem, OL is looking fantastic...we could conceivably reel in both Carman and Salyer, which would be immense...but DT is starting to become a worry. For whatever reason we're striking out on the top guys at defensive tackle, and we could seriously use a stud to complement Josh Belk. I like Belk - eyeballing the film, he looks about equivalent to a Carlos Watkins, which is not bad at all - but when you've been getting the likes of Dexter Lawrence and Christian Wilkins it's easy to get greedy. Especially since I think we all know Wilkins is gone after 2017 and Lawrence will almost certainly follow in 2018. Mascoll's also a strong developmental prospect but if we want an instant-impact guy we do need to win the tugging match with Xavier Thomas, which seems increasingly iffy.

Ah, well. We'll get some guys but it's never simple. Or linear.

Mar 29, 2017, 12:18 AM

Quozzel, I am always concerned with getting top flight lineman on both sides. We are still getting good I believe, just not sure if special. As for Carman, I hope we do, but I really don't see us getting this guy, although it is possible. Who knows, maybe he's not a OSU guy. But then i would think he would go Meechigan if so. A long way to go, and not a commitment anyway. Unfortunately it's easy to look into these too much when dealing with a 17 or so year old who had a great visit. A lot of these kids their most recent visit will always be the leader in the club house unfortunately. And best believe the Ohio squeeze is about to get full court pressed onto this kid by #uckeye nation. As it is their 11 Warriors site is in melt down right now. I would really love to get him just to break it off on them as we did UT.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2017, 12:23 AM

And for the record, I STILL think OSU is one of the most over rated football programs in the country. They made a reputation for decades beating up on Northwestern, Indiana, etc, and with their bowl ties-ins usually played a sub-par team from the Pac-10. How have they fared vs decent teams from below the Mason-Dixon line on the rare occasions they played. Hmm, I guarantee they don't want to play CU or UF anytime soon. Well, mau be UF now lol.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2017, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Jackson Carman says Clemson is #1 now ]

Everyone here should watch this kids film. Unbelievable talent and plays with a nasty streak. Really hope we land this kid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2017, 5:47 PM

Did you see the comment from the TN fan talking about Clemson cheating? They never give it up. Still crying over Amari and Tee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2017, 6:47 PM

I lived in TN for 19 years, and believe me, UT fans should never talk about any other school cheating. They wrote the book.

That would be awesome*****

Mar 28, 2017, 8:30 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 5,129
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic