Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If boulware can pull for sc for state pride rights,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 2,346

If boulware can pull for sc for state pride rights,

Mar 27, 2017, 12:03 PM

Who's to say it's wrong for any of Clemson fans and alumni, to do the same ?! I can kinda see where he's coming from, wanting our state to look good, and all, so before you call anyone else a coot, maybe you should take a look around and understand that if our own players want a sc victory, then maybe it's ok if some of Clemson's fans do too! A lot were also pulling for coastal to win it all in baseball, so really is there a whole lot of difference? It seems wrong, but in a way it kinda seems maybe somewhat "right" to some, including BEn. I don't see a whole lot wrong with it, so I might even pull for them too. You can't control who you kinda like it's like a guy instinct, and just because you pull for them in certain situations, doesn't mean you pull for them all the time. So if Ben says it's ok, I'm joining him!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If boulware can pull for sc for state pride rights,

Mar 27, 2017, 12:05 PM

They are the chickens. I will never wish them success.

Mar 27, 2017, 9:02 PM

Ben lives in Clemson. He doesn't have to deal with them every day like us who live around the state! No way I'm pulling for them because their fans are mostly unreal jerks!

Mar 27, 2017, 12:05 PM

Ben has the right to do what he wants. I completely disagree w him on this and I have the same right to my opinion too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2017, 12:09 PM

Yea, and I can pull for anyone I want too, there's no law against it. I'm with Ben here!

Ben is not that weak minded a prank***

Mar 27, 2017, 12:10 PM

Mar 27, 2017, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: If boulware can pull for sc for state pride rights, ]

no one gives a ####

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Tell em, coot!***

Mar 27, 2017, 12:30 PM

I can somewhat understand pulling for their athletes but he

Mar 27, 2017, 12:40 PM

needs to remember their scumbag fans. They don't deserve anything.

He needs to remember having to follow Jake Nicolopulos into their student section at halftime his freshman year after they taunted Jake and threw water bottles full of #### at team.

They are scum. Always have been and always will be and they don't deserve any success simply because they are classless in everything that they do. H€ll with them!

Re: I can somewhat understand pulling for their athletes but he

Mar 27, 2017, 7:12 PM

They are a joke of a university. Ben I'm old school. The chickens are my enemy. Destroy them Gonzaga!

I met Ben Boulware, timmy, you are no Ben Boulware

Mar 27, 2017, 1:59 PM

56-7
62-60
Just like baseball.

Football players are not real fans.***

Mar 27, 2017, 2:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boulware gets a pass, he was raised in a generation taught to act on feminine emotions***

Mar 27, 2017, 2:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boulware gets a pass, he was raised in a generation taught to act on feminine emotions***

Mar 27, 2017, 5:03 PM

Kinda funny coming from a guy who has earned the nickname on this website of Queenie.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Boulware gets a pass, he was raised in a generation taught to act on feminine emotions***

Mar 27, 2017, 6:02 PM

This x100

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Mar 27, 2017, 2:06 PM

Ben sticks his Fingers up Coot butts also but I would never do that either ??

Mar 27, 2017, 5:02 PM

CUCK THE FOOTS!!

How many of them pulled for the Tigers in 15 or 16 in the playoff or NC game? Danger few!!!! So again........

CUCK THE FOOTS!!!!!

Mar 27, 2017, 6:34 PM

Pulling for coastal to win in the world series is completely different. They aren't our rivals.

I don't know what Ben said, but I guarantee you there's some sarcasm in what he said or he is just trying to mess with USuCk fans. For you to say you can pull for our arch rivals, a team with such scumbag fans, is pretty pathetic. There's no way you can be a die hard fan if you can pull for your rival. In any situation.

Mar 27, 2017, 6:36 PM

I think it would be pretty cool for our state to have all three championships. I just can't make myself pull for Carolina. I hope Gonzaga puts a Cam Newton style beat down on them dirtpeckers.

Mar 27, 2017, 6:45 PM

Why would that even be posted on twitter then? Surely, he can't be serious, what about the other players who r rooting for sc men's bball ?

i'll take the zero.

Mar 27, 2017, 7:27 PM

i'll pull for anyone other than the gamechickens.

Mar 27, 2017, 7:57 PM

I just wanna know how it helps our state? More people come here for vacation? They hear "South Carolina" and they smile and it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling? Less crime is committed here because everybody is winning championships? I've always heard people say this but I've never got a single answer on how it helps our state out. I'm concerned with Clemson and only Clemson. Not a single coot said to me they were glad Clemson won the natty cause it helps our state out. Nope. I love to see them lose, in EVERYTHING.

Agree. State "all-star" teams don't win championships.

Mar 27, 2017, 8:03 PM

Schools do. Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need a doctor over here! Patient with severe hematoma!***

Mar 27, 2017, 8:05 PM

NM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: We need a doctor over here! Patient with severe hematoma!***

Mar 28, 2017, 6:56 PM

This whole pulling for state pride crap has had me confused who to pull for from the start, so I don't know. I guess we will just have to wait and see how everything pans out after Saturday night, win, lose, or draw from Scar.

Mar 28, 2017, 6:59 PM

I can't do it.

Replies: 25
| visibility 2,346
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic