Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was reading some mock drafts regarding Watson....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Was reading some mock drafts regarding Watson....

Mar 26, 2017, 9:36 PM

Saw the following:

Browns trading up from 12 to 4 to get him
Bills trading up from 10 to 5 to get him
Jets at 6
Chargers at 7
Bills at 10
Browns at 12
Chiefs at 27 (this was mentioned more than once)

In some drafts Tribusky was drafted # 2 to 49ers or was taken elsewhere before Watson.

Mike Williams could go to a number of places...Titans came up consistently.

Tankersley was showing up in the early 2nd round.

One more month until the draft!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was reading some mock drafts regarding Watson....

Mar 27, 2017, 12:45 AM

Reading a lot of the same stuff, Williams is all over the board just like Watson. Even though #1 QB in the draft & #1 WR in the draft, teams may pick by need in a DB heavy class. It's going for anyone to pass on Williams out of the 1st 10, and I would say the same for Watson. However, we all see the scrutiny his game has taken, but he saw it coming and re-acted like a pro. Still, he is not getting the #1 QB status, unanimously. Which might prove to be a good thing, The Browns take Garrett, allowing time for Watson to be there, and time for someone to trade up if they see Him as the future QB.

About Bills- do they want another QB like Taylor, Watson is a lot like Taylor in "style". Or would that be intentional just in case He get's hurt?

About Chiefs - if Reid is so impressed with Watson, I haven't heard much from the Chiefs website or media about it.

About Jet's - signing 1 year deal with veteran QB, doesn't mean they aren't going to take a QB, but Todd Bowles is a Defensive guy, with a DB heavy draft, they may try to snag a QB in the 2nd round, which Watson won't be available. I say this, because I haven't heard much from the Jet's media or coaches about Watson.

About 49ers' - if Shanahan thinks that He'd rather have Cousins instead of Watson, they may pass on Watson and take a developmental QB like Mahomes or Trabisky.

This is what I've been reading and hearing about the mock picks and the teams picking 1st through 15.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic