Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
men's tennis vs #1 Wake Forest. live scores/updates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

men's tennis vs #1 Wake Forest. live scores/updates

Mar 24, 2017, 5:02 PM

http://clemsontigers.com/fls/28500/tennisstats/xlive.htm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: men's tennis vs #1 Wake Forest. live scores/updates

Mar 24, 2017, 5:05 PM

I took tennis lessons one summer, and that was it. Did anyone else on here actually play tennis? The highlight of my tennis career was bouncing a tennis ball up in the air and hitting it over the fence. To me, that was more fun than the game itself. Did anyone else try this ?

I played at the club level at Clemson

Mar 24, 2017, 5:07 PM

I could have played D2 somewhere. I still play about 3-4 times a week

Re: I played at the club level at Clemson

Mar 24, 2017, 5:09 PM

Cool.

Re: I played at the club level at Clemson

Mar 24, 2017, 5:48 PM [ in reply to I played at the club level at Clemson ]

What were your d2 offers, Jeff?

didn't have any offers

Mar 24, 2017, 5:58 PM

I wasn't really looking to play college tennis our of high school as I wasn't that good. But while at Clemson I was playing nearly every single day with the club team and by the time i was a sophomore I was in the top 8 of the Clemson club ladder. And the very top club guys were some graduate students and former good D2 players at places like Anderson University and some former top junior players in SC. So from my sophomore to senior year I was playing at a D2 level

Mar 24, 2017, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: men's tennis vs #1 Wake Forest. live scores/updates ]

I am 70 years old and play three to four times a week. I just got bumped down from 4.0 level to 3.5 based on my age and rotator cuff surgery. I love tennis, and will be very sad when I get too old to play...which may not be that far away. It's a great game and VERY good exercise. I've never liked slow games like golf or baseball. I played basketball until I was in my mid-thirties, but I kept breaking my glasses and had to give that up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2017, 7:49 PM

Congrats. You deserve a round of applause for that. I love golf and baseball though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Played a #&%¥ load of ALTA and Ultimate Tennis when I lived in Atlanta

Mar 24, 2017, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: men's tennis vs #1 Wake Forest. live scores/updates ]

No USTA. Since living in Michigan the past five years I've just played with myself and gotten fat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2017, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re: men's tennis vs #1 Wake Forest. live scores/updates ]

I played at Clemson back in the 80s.

sonewhat close in doubles***

Mar 24, 2017, 5:38 PM

so our #1 team upsets the #1 doubles team in America

Mar 24, 2017, 6:03 PM

at #1 which is great but shortly after that our #3 team choked away a 6-2 tiebreaker lead to lose the doubles point. ugh.

freaking soft as butter!!

Mar 24, 2017, 6:08 PM

a chance to take the doubles point vs the #1 team in America! Wake has only lost doubles twice this year. Had 4 match points!! Lose last 6 points. 6 point IN A ROW

Sounds like another Clemson team.***

Mar 24, 2017, 6:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: freaking soft as butter!!

Mar 24, 2017, 6:55 PM [ in reply to freaking soft as butter!! ]

Would sound like another team but wake IS #1. If ur referencing bball...

I'd love to see Clemson put the same emphasis and passion into all sports as we do in football. If Recruits come to Clemson in fb because it's a special place ( which it is) then why not recruit that way for All sports.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes. like i said earlier this week

Mar 24, 2017, 7:15 PM

we were a very even program with Wake until recently. Wake decided to invest a little in tennis, made a great hire and did facility upgrades and now they are #1 in the nation while we are nowhere near the top 50

Hate I missed that post

Mar 24, 2017, 7:34 PM

Bet it was a good discussion. Didn't realize that about Wake. It's not like they have the money and we don't... Seems we should have the blueprint.

considering the opponent

Mar 24, 2017, 6:46 PM

this is easily the best performance of the year by the Tigers so far

Re: considering the opponent

Mar 24, 2017, 7:45 PM

So the live stream we were looking at the other day was the coots feed.

This live updates is better than nothing but... no reason we shouldn't have a live stream.

yes. SC actually has a pretty good live feed

Mar 24, 2017, 7:48 PM

Many power conference schools have good steaming. We could also but I guess we don't wanna do it. When I was manager I wanted to implement it. Was never given a straight answer as to why we couldn't

Re: yes. SC actually has a pretty good live feed

Mar 24, 2017, 7:53 PM

Ghee Whiz that sux. Thanks for posting the links. We just need to keep the pedal on and keep demanding it.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic