Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball start time (Hope nobody beats me up over this)?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Baseball start time (Hope nobody beats me up over this)?

Mar 24, 2017, 10:29 AM

Start time on front page is 2:30. On Clemson Athletics, it is 1:00. Which is correct and how does one know.

Also (don't kill me) is there any streaming video of the game? I don't find any listed but that may not mean anything.

TIA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the game was moved to 1 b/c of the temperature

Mar 24, 2017, 10:32 AM

apparently the high temp is 40 with a wind chill of 33 today so they moved it to get the most sunshine possible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball start time (Hope nobody beats me up over this)?

Mar 24, 2017, 10:38 AM

1 pm is the correct time. It's brutally cold here in New England this weekend. Probably wanted to get it going while it's still "warm".

Also, 1 pm on Saturday and 11:30 am Sunday

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2017, 10:38 AM

Also, check WatchESPN if you have it. The ACC Digital Network streams almost all conference games.

Mar 24, 2017, 10:42 AM

Not listed on WatchESPN. Stats and Audio only on clemsontigers.com.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Mar 24, 2017, 10:45 AM

Probably don't have video this weekend since it's being played in Rhode Island instead of BC where there may be ACC Camera setups in place. Not sure Rhode Island is used to broadcasting baseball games yet.

Mar 24, 2017, 10:55 AM

A real bummer. Usually you can do a search for those Clemson baseball games being televised on the ACC Network (i.e., not shown on a regular ESPN channel), even if they are not shown on the initial events page that comes up.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2017, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Baseball start time (Hope nobody beats me up over this)? ]

I just don't get why they would schedule a baseball series for that part of the country this early in the season. Plenty of warm area conference opponents to play. Not fair to players on both sides.

I am confident Swoffie is behind this.***

Mar 24, 2017, 11:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Liar liar pants on ice.***

Mar 24, 2017, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball start time (Hope nobody beats me up over this)? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mar 24, 2017, 11:29 AM

No TV but I rather enjoy the radio broadcasts. Yeah, he gets names wrong and confused a little bit but the overall broadcasts are exciting. jmho.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2017, 11:41 AM

Yeah, kind of sucks for this weekend. I enjoy sitting down and watching them, but it will be nice to just put the volume on low and listen to the game at 1 pm at my desk today. That will be a nice change.

Ha! I think I will stream the broadcast while walking around

Mar 24, 2017, 11:54 AM

in Costco and keep my phone in my pocket at full volume.

I bet all those middle-aged people will wonder where it is coming from. Kind of like crop-dusting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Ha! I think I will stream the broadcast while walking around

Mar 24, 2017, 12:56 PM

Thats funny as hell I do it all the time when I'm in the store. I never thought of the crop dusting reference tho thats really funny!

You will have to explain the "crop-dusting" thing...

Mar 24, 2017, 1:42 PM

...to this old fart!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha! I think I will stream the broadcast while walking around***

Mar 24, 2017, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Ha! I think I will stream the broadcast while walking around ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Ha! I think I will stream the broadcast while walking around***

Mar 24, 2017, 1:07 PM

Delayed, inclement weather (imagine that) 2 pn start.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic