Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL: Shaq Lawson to have breakout year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

NFL: Shaq Lawson to have breakout year?

Mar 23, 2017, 11:31 PM

It is time. This man has so much power coming off the edge with relentlessness, when healthy. Tiger Fans has seen what Lawson did in 2015, in the championships- He is a Beast in his own right.
Beasley fans ( as I am too ) saw him coming at the beginning of the year, at least I did. Wrote a post on it. Had some doubters, but we saw the stats at the end of the regular season year. The Beast,
it was his 2nd year in the league, learned the system, and then off to tear off edges.

I think that Shaq could have his year this year. Why? Well, that shoulder that He played through up until He took down Baker Mayfield one last time in the CFP- He has had repaired. Lost a lot of playing time because of it. Also, the knee from what I hear has had surgery too? maybe?. Either way, by all accounts- He's ready. This is Shaq Lawson, top 10 draft pick of the Buffalo Bills- straight from reeking havoc on College football alongside some of the greatest Tigers we've seen in along time.

This could be Shaq's breakout year, although his motor isn't that of Beasley, Shaq is more like " an animal" off the edge- pushing his will and weight on the guard, rather Beasley lines up more and drops back ( more often ) because of speed. Shaq could be a real productive End this year, just sayin... He's going to be a monster now that He's healthy.

ATech

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NFL: Shaq Lawson to have breakout year?

Mar 23, 2017, 11:51 PM

Also add, He reminds me a lot of Justin Houston of the Chiefs.

Here's a look, watch when He sacks Brady. Looks like Shaq's sack on Brady

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/videos/Justin-Houston-Record-Breaking-Season/7ca6ffea-e1ec-401a-b01d-39b9c29fbe54

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic