Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Somebody posted yesterday that Grantham and Hudson(?)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Somebody posted yesterday that Grantham and Hudson(?)

Mar 23, 2017, 10:03 AM

were considering a transfer. Were these actual rumors or false rumors?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Please don't start/spread rumors about our players***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:04 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please don't start/spread rumors about our players***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:07 AM

and you spread rumors about Brads wife being fired?

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, no, you just fail to be in on a worldwide joke***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:09 AM

did you mean failnog?***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

young man you need to tell your parents 1st

Mar 23, 2017, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Wow, no, you just fail to be in on a worldwide joke*** ]

Before putting it out there on a internet message board

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link to him starting a rumor???***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Please don't start/spread rumors about our players*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Uhhhhh the OP.....

Mar 23, 2017, 10:11 AM

Is clearly spreading a rumor and actually started it in the sense I've not heard of this but now I have bc he posted it

He specifically asked if the rumor on here yesterday

Mar 23, 2017, 10:14 AM

was true.

In no way, shape, or form is that starting a rumor.....

Re: He specifically asked if the rumor on here yesterday

Mar 23, 2017, 10:16 AM

"Your Honor; the defense rest!"

Keep ignoring the fact I also said SPREADING A RUMOR

Mar 23, 2017, 10:18 AM [ in reply to He specifically asked if the rumor on here yesterday ]

But I know how much you love dealing in half-truths to promote your agenda.

How is asking if a rumor is true spreading it?

Mar 23, 2017, 10:19 AM

Keep up nat.

You're hitting the failnog hard this AM.

Actually you said

Mar 23, 2017, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Keep ignoring the fact I also said SPREADING A RUMOR ]

"start/spread"

Hth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

yes he did***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

don't start your childlike bs again

Mar 23, 2017, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Keep ignoring the fact I also said SPREADING A RUMOR ]

it did not work out so well for you last time. thats why you're blueridge remember?? your next scok may as well be your gd name

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

it was on the bored yesterday

Mar 23, 2017, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Uhhhhh the OP..... ]

nat - and your worldwide retarded jokes are UN-funny. as are most of your poasts. as a matter of fact, i cannot think of one quality blueridgenat poast.

has to be a record for something like that. but i see you are starting to infiltrate threads - getting a little brave. better back that truck up sally - this is a kid free zone.

Re: Somebody posted yesterday that Grantham and Hudson(?)

Mar 23, 2017, 10:05 AM

Idk but I can tell you one thing! Grantham sure does know how to party! Sheesh

you don't care about getting banned

Mar 23, 2017, 10:10 AM

do you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it amazes me how you can't follow any rule***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

been deleting your posts***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

thank god for the ignore button

Mar 23, 2017, 10:42 AM

this is exactly how rumors spread - remember when he said rashaun gary was a lock to clemson?!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic