Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
XT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

XT

Mar 23, 2017, 9:29 AM

Visited Scar March 2 with IMG teammates.

Will visit Scar this morning (March 23) for a spring practice.

And will visit Scar April 1 for spring game.

I will be the most shocked person in the world if XT chooses us in December.

If it were me and I had a favorite team growing up, I would commit ASAP and try to build a class.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: XT

Mar 23, 2017, 9:30 AM

Yeah thinking that may be why we offered another DE just a few days ago

Mar 23, 2017, 9:35 AM

Two DE's we have recently offered are WDE's , so that shouldn't factor in . I think we are his leader honestly , and I don't blame him for playing it close to the vest and taking all the time he feels like he needs .
Ultimately, if he does pick USuC we will be fine because we have other elite talent available and offered ...so no worries .
Just a feeling I have that he is placating the Coots , and will be a Tiger .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I'm not sure

Mar 23, 2017, 9:36 AM

if we get him or not, but like you said it wont matter we will have a great class.

Re: I'm not sure

Mar 23, 2017, 12:45 PM

Yeah we are loaded. We will be fine without him. I just really want him to come to Clemson because it will crush the coots souls. They would miss out on the only type of 5* that they ever have a chance with (a SC born player who grew up a coot fan), because they will never land any other 5* players. That would make them cry for months.

He is make or break for their class, not ours!***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:42 PM [ in reply to I'm not sure ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2017, 9:34 AM

There is the argument that XT is a coot and a coot lock, which he is, but if he really cared about the coots he would have committed to them months ago and started building a class there. Instead he is essentially trolling both schools.

Mar 23, 2017, 9:38 AM

Unfortunately for him, he has no choice. The coot fan base in Florence has threatened his family's business with no support if he chooses the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2017, 9:41 AM

So maybe he is waiting so long so his parents can continue to rake in money until he commits to clemson

Mar 23, 2017, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: XT ]

and that is just sad!! He has a God given talent and some mortals want to threaten his family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2017, 12:42 PM

I totally agree with you. Unfortunately some of these kids just look at the short term gains. Playing time, continuing to be one of top dogs on the team and some extra benefits (wink wink). XT is possibly overwhelmed by all the attention muschump and the numerous coots are giving him. It's like they are tripping over themselves to get this one kid. Many kids don't like to compete and they don't like like not being the top dog anymore so they sale out themselves for all the wrong reasons.

I hope he can see through the all the fluff and unattainable expectations at SC.

If XT wants to learn how to play football improving his skills, have a chance at the NFL, receive family atmosphere, a top notch education, and coaches who genuinely care about turning him in to a good man with good morals obtaining the tools to he will need to be successful in life he will choose CLEMSON.

I pray he makes the right decision. The decision has lifelong consequences or rewards. More important I hope XT is praying that he makes the right decisions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lutz***

Mar 23, 2017, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: XT ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he is the player everyone thinks he is and ...

Mar 23, 2017, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: XT ]

... his family's business can survive 3 years, then it won't matter.

Because it stands to reason he will receive a very large pay day from the NFL.

Mar 23, 2017, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: XT ]

I keep reading this on our boards all the time. Can anyone help me understand where this comes from? Are some of our Tigernets posters living there and have heard this being said?
Personally, I think making a threat like this would drive a recruit away. I have a hard time believing this is anything more than a rumor that won't go away.

Mar 23, 2017, 3:26 PM

> I keep reading this on our boards all the time. Can
> anyone help me understand where this comes from? Are
> some of our Tigernets posters living there and have
> heard this being said?
> Personally, I think making a threat like this would
> drive a recruit away. I have a hard time believing
> this is anything more than a rumor that won't go away.

I live in Florence and it's the stupidest BS rumor with zero
truth to it that I've ever heard.

it's the clowney recruitment all over again.....

Mar 23, 2017, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: XT ]

trolling clemson........south carolina knows he's coming there.

Mar 23, 2017, 9:45 AM

that makes sense. I think he is either going to enjoy all the "love" or he is waiting to see how uscjv does against Clemson. If there is no improvement at uscjv then Clemson stands a chance. He may opt to commit to another school and not have to play against uscjv.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$CU will struggle to win five games in 2017***

Mar 23, 2017, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Getting Thomas would be great, but....

Mar 23, 2017, 9:56 AM

He will not make or break what Clemson is doing here, and there is no shortage of options.
For me, getting a guy like...
TE MUSTAPHA MUHAMMAD
Would be just a big!

I'll be honest....

Mar 23, 2017, 10:05 AM

I don't really give a rats rump what he does. If he's determined to spend the next three or four years of his life playing for a perennial doormat, having zero chance to play for any kind of championship whatsoever, spending his holidays at home or in popular destinations like Shreveport and Birmingham, and losing to Clemson, we will be more than happy to accommodate him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. We read so often of recruits......

Mar 23, 2017, 10:17 AM

feeling at home and realizing CU is a special place. If a kid makes a visit and doesn't immediately know there is something in these hills then wish him well and send him on his way......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His loss not ours, either way we will be bringing in very talented dlineman..

Mar 23, 2017, 10:09 AM

Missing out on Nkemdiche didn't hurt us one bit. If he wants to play for a loser, I ain't mad at him and I'm not concerned missing out him, cause he will be the one missing out on us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to make everybody feel better about this....

Mar 23, 2017, 10:30 AM

But this picture was taken on Tuesday. Feel free to take notice that he's sporting a Clemson lanyard hanging out of his pocket.

https://twitter.com/atxlete/status/844310456114270208/photo/1

Re: I hate to make everybody feel better about this....

Mar 23, 2017, 10:34 AM

How much do you think that truck cost muschamp?

Mar 23, 2017, 10:35 AM

Clemson lanyard and coot shoes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you not notice

Mar 23, 2017, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate to make everybody feel better about this.... ]

the case of Capri Sun in the back seat? (It's a staple of Dabo, you know)

Love the profile pic brother***

Mar 23, 2017, 11:08 AM

Looks like Auburn bought him a Camaro

Mar 23, 2017, 10:45 AM [ in reply to I hate to make everybody feel better about this.... ]

Smart move by them.

Mar 23, 2017, 2:02 PM [ in reply to I hate to make everybody feel better about this.... ]

After reading some of that Twitter stuff, I am so thankful I never use that. And I thought Pig-Latin was bad enough.

Mar 23, 2017, 10:44 AM

Honestly we should just tell him hey man, do what you want but we're gonna win with or without you. I'm looking at this like when rashan gary bolted for Michigan over us. Dexter Lawrence makes him look like a bum so it really isn't going to matter in the grand scheme of things

Mar 23, 2017, 11:00 AM

We'll be fine with a d line class of Belk, Henry, Mascoll, and Wynn.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Mar 23, 2017, 11:14 AM

I think we lead, honestly.

It's almost as if he's looking for a reason not to pick SCar. They'll have another sub-.500 season and that'll seal the deal.

Mar 23, 2017, 11:17 AM

One player does not make a team and he will not make their defense into a formidable force. XT should not make the same mistake Zach Bailey did.

All In? I think he has probably been a Coot all his life!

Mar 23, 2017, 12:31 PM

Our Coaches are pretty good at Recruiting and understanding most underlying circumstances. He has said it will be them or us. Many things can happen between now and signing day. It might turn out that we are not "All In" for XT either.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic