Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Wade just said "nothing like LSU Death Valley"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,197

Will Wade just said "nothing like LSU Death Valley"

Mar 22, 2017, 5:16 PM

on Finebaum. Paul even baited him about seeing success at Clemson with football and how it can be complimented with basketball. He then said he saw the field last night for the first time and etc. etc. etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just proves not all Clemson grads are real Tigers

Mar 22, 2017, 6:24 PM

And kind of answers the grad vs alum argument. I'll take a faithful non-alum fan over him any day. He is dead to me.

Re: Just proves not all Clemson grads are real Tigers

Mar 22, 2017, 6:26 PM

Wait, many people on him was ready to hire him last week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just proves not all Clemson grads are real Tigers***

Mar 22, 2017, 6:28 PM

Re: Will Wade just said "nothing like LSU Death Valley"

Mar 22, 2017, 6:27 PM

A real Clemson man would never say that. He did go to school the same time I did at Clemson so maybe he hasn't been around lately. Oh well screw him

Mar 22, 2017, 7:02 PM

A Real Clemson man wouldnt say that......

until his new employer paid him millions......

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

still wouldn't need to say it. Unless you're a spiteful little #####.***

Mar 22, 2017, 7:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: still wouldn't need to say it. Unless you're a spiteful little #####.***

Mar 22, 2017, 7:22 PM

I feel the same way. Wasn't any need. He already has the job

Mar 22, 2017, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Will Wade just said "nothing like LSU Death Valley" ]

Will Wade is already talking like those pitiful fans in Baton Rouge. Just stuffing 100,000 fans in a concrete bowl doesn't make it a feared venue for opponents...think for a second, why does lsu jump up & down and threaten to hold their breath unless they can play at night? Obviously it's because it gives the heavy imbibers ALL day to get soused so they can go as loud as they can and not feel it til the next morning. Trust me, I live 65 miles from Baton Rouge and used to attend games with my season ticket holder brother. I went to a few games when Saint Nick came to town and I haven't been back since 2002. And speaking of 2002, I was there the night Alabama came to town and beat lsu 31-0 in an ESPN televised game; it was the quietest place in the world that night! My son called me on my drive home after the game and told me that he heard a cell phone ring in the stands as the cameras were panning the nearly empty stadium ---- in the 3rd quarter!! Even the media perpetuates the absurd notion that lsu at home is every teams most feared trip. It's not all bad there, they do have killer sausage sandwiches at concessions, lol. Here comes the mic drop, Alabama is 26-9-1 all time in Baton Rouge!!! If you take a look at LSU's history in their media guide you'll see that a big chunk of their over 700 wins has come against so-so teams like Tulane, USL ( now U of Louisiana-Lafayette ), and the Divine Sisters of Mercy!, lol..and just one more; The 'Ol Ball Coach brought Florida into scary "other" Tiger stadium and once beat them 58-3, and lsu led in that game, lol.
Now, Clemson-Louisville 2016, a rabid orange sea fan base affects the offensive flow and offensive line play and Clemson ate #8 and Bobby got Dabo'd!! Don't get me started on NC State last year. And I was so amazed at how loud the Clemson contingent was in Tampa for the Alabama game..a neutral site. We are THE LOUDEST, PROUDEST, POLITEST, fan base in the world! Sorry folks, went way past the mic drop.... Go Tigers

Another team to pull passionately against unless they

Mar 22, 2017, 7:23 PM

are playing the dung scratchers.

they play basketball in their football stadium?

Mar 22, 2017, 7:30 PM

asking for a friend.

the combination of how he used Clemson and what he

Mar 22, 2017, 8:57 PM

allegedly said about the mid major comment and then this...yeah, I just don't know a single Clemson graduate that would say all of those things while using Clemson to position himself better somewhere else. I can understand working at a different place and saying nice things about them etc, but to use your school while insulting them is unnecessary and feels personal. I know LSU is a team I am going to pull against in the foreseeable future.

Now it sounds like Clemson never talked to him or his agent.

Mar 22, 2017, 11:12 PM

Given that, I would also be surprised if Wade said those things about Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

He is dead to me** ;)***

Mar 22, 2017, 8:58 PM

Will Who?***

Mar 22, 2017, 10:34 PM

I don't have a problem with it.

Mar 23, 2017, 2:34 AM

You want to get off on the right foot at your new job and have that fan base behind you. He is a LSU man because LSU is paying him right now but make no mistake he is a Clemson man through and through and will be til he dies. I don't know what people wanted him to do, be hated from the first week? Sometimes you have to let go of your pride and bite your tongue and say what people want to hear. I mean if I was in a mob of violent Hillary supporters I would act like I was a Hillary supporter to not be violently attacked knowing friggin well that it would be a cold day in H-E-double hockey sticks before I would ever ever vote for her.

Re: I don't have a problem with it.

Mar 23, 2017, 6:48 AM

I suppose you're right about talking the talk of your current employer. Again I don't think it was necessary at this point because he's hired. Just a bunch of jargon now. Hey wait...maybe we can get Russia to tap his phone lines to see if he really meant to say LSU Death Valley sucks

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,197
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic