»
Topic: 6 straight years of missing the NCAAT is adequate at Clemson
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 21, 2017 7:42 AM by: Tigerdug23®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

6 straight years of missing the NCAAT is adequate at Clemson

[9]
Posted: Mar 20, 2017 11:40 PM

Pathetic. I am so tired of pretending like college basketball does not matter every February/March. It's shameful that our administration is willing to accept our fate as a bottom tier ACC program in basketball. Only 2 collegiate sports really matter from a national and public perception standpoint. And we are punting 1 of those sports. Terrible.

What was the purpose of the Littlejohn Renovation if those shiny new seats are going to sit empty. I shudder at the thought of our empty stands when next years' team hits February with a sub-.500 ACC record. There is no excitement or energy surrounding Clemson basketball and now we need to wait another 2-3 years for the rebuild to start.

1000 TU's Amen

[1]
Posted: Mar 20, 2017 11:42 PM

If we're going to settle for mediocrity why did we renovate Littlejohn? We're just throwing away money. Either cut bait or fish.

Re: 6 straight years of missing the NCAAT is adequate at Clemson

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 11:42 PM

to answer your second question, it has had an immediate impact on recruiting and from a player's amenities standpoint was a huge upgrade. It also gave our high level donors a place to rub elbows.

Those donors otherwise never went to the games. And to the

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 5:58 AM

OP's point, probably won't be anytime soon either.

Yes it is.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 6:09 AM

If I was a high level IPTAY donor then I might have issue. But Im not so I don't.

Grow Up Dude***

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 6:50 AM

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 6:57 AM

Wow, a coot trying to make basketball more important than football. LOL As long as your lameass coot football team sucks, you'll always have basketball, equestrian and bass fishing. You rock.....

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 7:42 AM

What they're asking for is believing for one more off-season , after another disappointing regular season and yet another post season let down .
I mean come on guys , let's enjoy watching our rivals ( who we beat again , somehow ) play in the Sweet 16 without the distraction of our own team having success .
It's just that simple.

DB23

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: North stands lower section,40-45 yd. line. Will sell in pairs. $1,235 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
660 people have read this post