Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Muschamp SC revival
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,167

Will Muschamp SC revival

Feb 27, 2017, 4:14 PM

I would be one embarrassed Gamecock fan if losing 56-7 to your rival, and losing a bowl game to South Florida constitute a revival. Never change eSECpn...

lol!

http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/127619/will-muschamp-2-0-is-off-to-a-great-start-at-south-carolina

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Muschamp SC revival

Feb 27, 2017, 5:23 PM

What a SPIN!!!

"The media ultimately picked South Carolina to finish last in the division, behind Vanderbilt and Missouri.

That, as it turns out, was a mistake.

Not only did South Carolina finish ahead of Vanderbilt and Missouri, it also beat preseason East favorite Tennessee, won six games and became bowl-eligible. In the process, we saw the beginnings of what appears to be a promising second act of Muschamp’s career."

The only "Mistake" was that the SEC East was a bigger joke than anyone could have imagined.

A truthful way to translate the quoted Paragraphs is:

Only one team in the East had a winning conference record (the East was a joke yet USuC was still at the bottom of the East).

The USuC and Vanderbilt actually tied for next-to-last in the East by both conference and Overall records (so the prediction to finish last was pretty accurate).

While they did achieve Bowl eligibility (Thanks, Tennessee), they managed to lose the bowl game to an American Athletic Conf team and finished their season with a losing record.

So how does that translate into "the beginnings of a promising second act"?

I'm sure the the SEC East and Clemson are filled with dread over the thought of facing "BOOM 2.0"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it is only "a promising second act" if

Feb 27, 2017, 5:39 PM

you are a CLEMSON fan! Love it!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Muschamp SC revival

Feb 27, 2017, 5:23 PM

Surprise bowl game? LOL LOL OK, let's put the fake news aside.......their six wins came against teams with a 25-46 recored. That's pretty pathetic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only one direction to go...

Feb 27, 2017, 5:42 PM

They didn't lose to any FCS teams last year, so, yeah, things ARE improving in Columbia.

And a more successful first season than Lou Holtz***

Feb 27, 2017, 5:43 PM

That Onion satire is outstanding!

Feb 27, 2017, 9:51 PM

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Shirley he can't be serious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_XuPXGMpLA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,167
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic