Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ANTIFA Promote VIOLENCE/VANDALISM at Clemson University
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 76
| visibility 1

ANTIFA Promote VIOLENCE/VANDALISM at Clemson University

Feb 27, 2017, 3:05 PM

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8831

Posters promoting violence against “fascism” and advertising a group called “Upstate Antifa” were found littered across Clemson University’s campus over the weekend.

The posters, all of which were displayed in violation of the university’s posting policy, feature imagery of a fist punching a swastika and the phrase, “Fighting fascism is a social duty, not an antisocial crime.”

“It’s a call for violence against Trump supporters or people who disagree with them.” Tweet This

There were at least four sightings of the posters throughout campus, including a residence hall elevator. Days earlier, similar posters were spotted on a park bench outside Fort Hill Presbyterian Church featuring the same imagery and stating, “Fascism is not to be debated. It is to be smashed.”

The new posters, reading, “RESIST, support your local Antifa,” appeared Sunday night.

Alexander Cullen, a Clemson student, took a picture of someone wearing all black, whom he believed to be a member of Upstate Antifa, and posting the fliers the next morning.

“I was walking toward the library when I saw him standing next to the flier,” Cullen told Campus Reform. “He took a call and asked, ‘What’s the plan?’ I pulled my phone out and took the picture. He saw me and left.”

A link to the group’s Facebook page was included at the bottom of each poster, which features a profile picture depicting an Antifascist (Antifa) figure, clad in black and armed with a baseball bat. Surrounding the figure are the words, “Make Racists Afraid Again,” a clear play on President Trump’s campaign slogan.

Upstate Antifa’s description states that the purpose of the group is, “Fighting against fascism, racism, misogyny, and bigotry in Upstate SC,” and imagery sprinkled throughout the page suggests they mean to be taken literally.

One picture shows a masked individual squatting in front of an “Antifascist Action flag” while ominously wielding a baseball bat and, curiously, lacking pants. The caption reads, “This squat kills fascists,” with several punching fists.

Another picture with the caption, “them: what do you wanna do this weekend? me: the same thing I want to do every weekend,” showcases the actor Brad Pitt in a scene from “Inglorious Basterds,” wielding a bowie knife.

The group makes clear that shutting down the free speech of “fascists” is a reasonable justification for destruction of property, as well.

“Dialogue is for reasonable people acting in good faith. Dialogue is between two acceptable positions,” one post states. “The other side in this argument are lying f*cks who can twist any piece of information into a swastika-shaped balloon animal if you engage them in good faith.”

“Might as well punch a Nazi,” the post concludes, while other posts declare that “Antifas want Nazis dead.”

“NEVER let them convince you that broken glass or property is violence,” another picture proclaims, adding, “Property can be replaced, human lives CANNOT.”

“Property destruction charges don’t look good on a resume or in a campaign for city council, but perhaps this is a good thing,” a shared essay states. “It means that political vandalism is usually a selfless act.”

Clemson student Jack Timmerman said he finds the group’s rhetoric concerning, noting that the label “Nazi” is thrown around rather casually.

“It’s a call for violence against Trump supporters or people who disagree with them,” he told Campus Reform. “They will try to say it’s Nazis, but that’s just them justifying being violent towards people with different opinions.”

“I think that Antifa only promotes the social divide they wish to mend,” added Ryan Nelson, a Clemson student and Air Force veteran.

“It makes me scared that somebody’s gonna knock me out if I wear a Trump shirt or say anything,” revealed another Clemson student, who wishes to remain anonymous. “I think they are acting like the Nazis before they came to power, and their calls for violence make me afraid.”

Upstate Antifa’s upcoming event, “Not My President: March against Fascism & White Supremacy,” will take place March 4 to “counter” a pro-Trump rally planned for the same day at the State Capitol Building.

“Since white supremacists and fascists have been emboldened by the current administration, they will be present,” the event description warns participants, but urges them to “Join the resistance and refuse to give these scum a platform.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liberals gonna Lib. Useless trash.***

Feb 27, 2017, 3:17 PM

Yeah right! This silly little group..

Feb 27, 2017, 3:41 PM

represents most Liberals the same way the KKKK or Stormfront represents most Conservatives. Just a little group of fools playing politics. The article gives them more publicity than they deserve.

Re: Yeah right! This silly little group..

Feb 27, 2017, 5:03 PM

Get your history straight. KKK was begun as an arm of the Democrat party. All of the Civil Rights legislation that passed was passed against the opposition of the Democrat party. Don't let history or facts alter your views.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know history and facts, more importantly..

Feb 27, 2017, 5:20 PM

I know how to READ. The word DEMOCRAT appears NOWHERE in my post. The words DEMOCRATIC PARTY appear nowhere in my post. The words LIBERAL and CONSERVATIVE are in my post. Don't let a simple thing like READING alter YOUR views!

Re: Yeah right! This silly little group..

Feb 27, 2017, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah right! This silly little group.. ]

Let's not let common sense get in the way either. Both parties have changed by leaps & bounds since the days the KKK was created. Those who identify as conservative today would almost certainly have been a Democrat in those days, and vice versa.

The Civil Rights Act is pretty interesting as it appeared to be more about geography rather than party.

I lifted this Civil Rights Act voting record from Wikipedia (Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964):

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[23]

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 8–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) (John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

So it appears to have passed despite the efforts of Southerners, not Democrats.

get your history right, those Dixiecrats now reside in the Republican Party***

Feb 27, 2017, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah right! This silly little group.. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: get your history right, those Dixiecrats now reside in the Republican Party***

Feb 27, 2017, 7:39 PM

History is that the Democratic Party started the KKK, your opinion is that Dixiecrats are now republicans.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I didn't deny the Democratic party's racist history...

Feb 27, 2017, 7:50 PM

I pointed out factually, that those types of democrats (Dixiecrats because they are from the south and held different opinions on race than non southern democrats) defected and went to the Republican Party where either them or their protégés now reside. I'm no democrat by the way. So bringing that up with me means nothing as I identify as a liberal, but have never been impressed and have been highly critical of the Democratic Party. And have a very low opinion of them right now as they have elected another corporate w #### to lead the DNC. Both party's are morally bankrupt right now. Only difference is, is the republican's have no problem risking the future existence of their party as long as they are in power. And are willing to sell this country out to Russia to get and maintain power.

Re: I didn't deny the Democratic party's racist history...

Feb 27, 2017, 7:54 PM

The great switch is a myth

Explain Strom Thurmond then, and how the South....

Feb 27, 2017, 9:19 PM

went from being a Democratic stronghold, to a Republican stronghold. In fact it started with Strom Thurmond, and by the end of the 60's both party's started to change. Then in the early 70's, the Dixiecrat move from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party was solidified with Nixon's southern strategy. This is well known history. And you can't disprove it.

Re: Explain Strom Thurmond then, and how the South....

Feb 27, 2017, 9:24 PM

Strom Thurmond was one of 3 Dixiecrats that switched parties. The other 50 or so Dixiecrats stayed lifelong Democrats. The switching of the South from Democrat to Republican started 40 or so years before the Civil Rights Act. It was a long and drawn out process that had less to do with race than most would like to think.

yes it started earlier than the 60's, but it was about...

Feb 27, 2017, 9:32 PM

the same issue. The issue of race and civil rights. It took that long because the non southern democrats took a long time to push the issue of civil rights. FDR avoided the issue of civil rights completely to appease southern democrats so they would vote for his new deal policies. LBJ signing the Civil Rights Act was the final straw for the southern democrats aka dixiecrats. And I am referring to the entire southern democratic party apparatus, not just politicians on the federal level. So that would include federal, state, and local politicians along with the average southern democratic voter. So you have no factual basis to back up your claim. Even that crook LBJ said it after he signed the Civil Rights Act that the democratic party lost the south for a generation.

Re: yes it started earlier than the 60's, but it was about...

Feb 27, 2017, 10:00 PM

I have plenty of facts to back up my "claim". I asked you to provide a list of people that switched you cannot. I will provide you a list of politicians that opposed civil rights yet stayed Democrats for the entirety of their careers. The south switched to Republican at the presidential level but it wasn't until the 1990s the South changed from a Democrat to a majority Republican area of the country with GOP gains in state legislatures and local elections. This change began with the elections of Ronald Reagan in 1980 and George H. W. Bush in 1988. It was consolidated in 1994 when Republicans gained a majority in the House of Representatives under the leadership of Newt Gingrich.

Here is a list of the Dixiecrats that opposed the Civil Rights Act but remained lifelong Democrats:

Rep. John Rarick D-LA
Commissioner of Public Safety
Bull Connor D-AL

Racist & Segregationist Democratic Party Governors:

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Gov. Frank M. Dixon D-AL
Gov. Benjamin Travis Laney D-AR
Gov. William H. Murray D-OK
Gov. George Wallace D-AL
Gov. Lester Maddox D-GA
Gov. Fielding Wright D-MS

Racist & Segregationist Democratic Party Senators:

Sen. B. Everett Jordan D-NC
Sen. A. Willis Robertson D-V
Sen. Olin D. Johnston D-SC
Sen. Sam Ervin D-NC
Sen. J. Lister Hill D-AL
Sen. John C. Stennis D-MS
Sen. James Eastland D-MS
Sen. Allen J. Ellender D-LA
Sen. Russell B. Long D-LA
Sen. John Sparkman D-AL
Sen. John “Little” McClellan D-AR
Sen. Richard Russell, Jr. D-GA
Sen. Herman Talmadge D-GA
Sen. Robert Carlyle Byrd D-WV
Sen. Harry F. Byrd D-V
Sen. Al Gore, Sr. D-TN
Sen. Spessard Holland D-FL
Sen. Herbert S. Walters D-TN
Sen. George Smathers D-FL

Learn how to read, and most of what you posted is false...

Feb 27, 2017, 10:53 PM

I stated the southern democratic apparatus. That would include federal to state to local politicians, and the common southern democratic voter. And I never stated that all dixiecrats abandoned the democratic party. The southern move to a Republican strong hold was solidified with Nixon's southern strategy. Which happened before Reagan and a strategy Reagan expanded upon, and long before the yankee newt grinch came along.

Re: Learn how to read, and most of what you posted is false...

Feb 27, 2017, 11:32 PM

Lol None of what i posted is false. I can provide links as well as tables showing the percentage of Democrat and Republican seats in southern states at both the Federal and state level as well percentages of D and R Governers through the 2000's. Everything I have posted is 100 percent fact. I see you have no facts to back up your claims.

Re: Learn how to read, and most of what you posted is false...

Feb 27, 2017, 11:52 PM

I know this is a waste of time for you since you care nothing for facts or statistics but I'll post anyways. If the voters had switched why did it take until the 90's for the Republicans to take even close to a majority in the Statehouses of the southern states. These are not for federal seats but at the state level. Following are the percentage of Republican seats in the southern states by year:

1962 1972 1982 1992 2002

AL 1.42 1.42 2.8 30.4 36.10
AR 0 1.5 7.58 11.36 28.80
FL 10.7 35.6 26.25 43.12 68.88
GA 2.3 14.89 11.86 28.39 43.60
LA 0 2.08 4.17 15.86 28.97
MS 0 1.59 4.6 22.99 29.30
NC 13.53 31.18 11.76 31.18 48.82
SC 0 14.12 14.12 32.94 57.06
TN 20.45 46.21 36.36 37.88 45.45
TX 3.87 10.5 22.65 39.23 59.12
VA 1.42 19.29 26.43 46.43 64.29

Re: Explain Strom Thurmond then, and how the South....

Feb 27, 2017, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Explain Strom Thurmond then, and how the South.... ]

Funny how beginning in the early 70's (when he was a republican) Strom Thurmond showed change in his views on race, most notably by hiring African-American staffers.

Yeah, he was a smart politician, he knew he had lost...

Feb 27, 2017, 10:57 PM

and did what he had to do to keep his senate seat for the future. Thurmond never admitted that his actions and rhetoric were wrong. Too bad the rest of the Republican Party didn't abandon the intolerance rhetoric like Thurmond did. And that sly fox Fritz Hollings never admitted he was wrong on intolerant statements toward minorities either.

Re: Yeah, he was a smart politician, he knew he had lost...

Feb 27, 2017, 11:41 PM

How did I know that you were just going to dismiss that as pandering?

Re: get your history right, those Dixiecrats now reside in the Republican Party***

Feb 27, 2017, 7:53 PM [ in reply to get your history right, those Dixiecrats now reside in the Republican Party*** ]

You got a list of all those Dixiecrats that switched sides?

Feb 27, 2017, 8:09 PM

Didn't Strom Thurmond make the switch? I'd say that's a pretty good example given his terrible history of race relations and his unfortunate connection to our university.

Feb 27, 2017, 8:34 PM

Yes he did. He was one of a whopping 3 Dixiecrats that switched sides. I can give you a list of the other two and a list of the forty or fifty that stayed Democrats until they died

I wasn't just referring to politicians or whoever you are...

Feb 27, 2017, 9:24 PM

referring to. I was referring to the whole southern democratic party apparatus. Which would include politicians from the federal to local level (so there was a lot more than 45), southerners who voted democrat all their lives then switched to voting republican after the passage of the 1964 civil rights act, and the philosophical heirs of the politicians and the common person.

Re: I wasn't just referring to politicians or whoever you are...

Feb 27, 2017, 10:17 PM

The southern Democratic apparatus remained intact until the 90's in every facet except Presidential elections. The majority of Senators and Congressmen as well as other levels of government remained Democrat at most every level of politics in the south until Reagan and then Bush Sr finally consolidated the southern vote into a Republican vote. The south was known as somewhat of a swing region until the 90's having Democrat Jimmy Carter win every southern state except Virginia and Bill Clinton won 4 southern states in the 90's

Carter was back in the 70's, not the 90's***

Feb 27, 2017, 11:02 PM

Re: Carter was back in the 70's, not the 90's***

Feb 27, 2017, 11:26 PM

I know this. The 70's was post Civil Rights movement after the supposed switch. The Democrats stayed in power in the south until the 90's.

THAT is

Feb 28, 2017, 5:35 AM [ in reply to get your history right, those Dixiecrats now reside in the Republican Party*** ]

an inane argument governed by your own selfish bias, interest and party affiliation.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

And when the national Democratic party

Feb 28, 2017, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah right! This silly little group.. ]

started embracing civil rights in the early 60s, Southern Democrats started leaving in droves to be welcomed with open arms by the GOP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ANTIFA Promote VIOLENCE/VANDALISM at Clemson University

Feb 27, 2017, 3:19 PM

Does the outfit come with a membership?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your hero Milo Yiannapoulos speaks fondly of pedophilia.

Feb 27, 2017, 3:27 PM

I missed your post condemning that.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-milo-yiannopoulos-speaking-fondly-pedophilia-article-1.2977071

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're both disgusting.

Feb 27, 2017, 3:50 PM

Don't let the sins of one affect your tolerance of the other.

Re: Your hero Milo Yiannapoulos speaks fondly of pedophilia.

Feb 27, 2017, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Your hero Milo Yiannapoulos speaks fondly of pedophilia. ]

Instead of condemning this groups that wants to bring violence to a place that almost everyone on tnet close to their heart, you chose to deflect to a completely different topic. For the record, as someone who leans right, I hated Milo even before that podcast surfaced.

The OP loves and openly promotes Milo Yiannapoulos on this

Feb 27, 2017, 8:11 PM

site.

I have not seen anyone promoting the subject of his post on this site.

Re: The OP loves and openly promotes Milo Yiannapoulos on this

Feb 27, 2017, 8:36 PM

Deflect deflect deflect is that all you can do?

PATHETIC how full of hatred you are.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: The OP loves and openly promotes Milo Yiannapoulos on this

Feb 27, 2017, 10:06 PM [ in reply to The OP loves and openly promotes Milo Yiannapoulos on this ]

You had the perfect opportunity to say "Of course I don't agree with them" or something along those lines, but you'd rather throw shade at someone else.

I have no dog in that hunt, unlike the OP who openly adored

Feb 28, 2017, 8:11 AM

Milo and promoted his appearance in Clemson and complained about those who found him offensive.

HTH.

LOL, yes you do***

Feb 28, 2017, 4:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can always count on you for the simplistic version

Feb 28, 2017, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Your hero Milo Yiannapoulos speaks fondly of pedophilia. ]

Milo was talking about his own experience as a child. He said that he thought that some people who were under the official age of consent were probably capable of giving consent, but that the age of consent laws were still about right. He also wasn't talking about pre-pubescent boys when he said that he thought some boys could experience benefits from having relationships with adult men. That might not seem significant, but the definition of pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent children.

Now, I think it's wrong and should be illegal for adults to have relationships with people under the age of consent because the power dynamic is completely out of whack. A post-pubescent person under the age of consent still might not be able to really decide for themselves what they want to do when being coerced by a more experienced adult. And this is especially true for people who are questioning their sexuality. But we also joke around here all the time about how 15 year old boys who have sex with their hot teachers aren't really victims of much of anything. This is what Milo was saying.

In the statement he put out about this, he said that he was just spitballing and was wrong to say what he said. He thinks he went too far in making it sound like he was encouraging relationships with people under the age of consent.

Wow! You tried really hard to defend Milo.

Feb 28, 2017, 5:11 PM

And it fell flat.

Some things just can't be defended no matter how much you have to contort yourself to do so.

Re: Wow! You tried really hard to defend Milo.

Mar 1, 2017, 7:26 AM

And you and your kind are basically defending the people in the OP by not coming out and saying that it is not acceptable. Really shameful. Milo is garbage and so are the people in the OP. Sadly you are unable to say that.

You Milo humpers who have promoted and defended him as

Mar 1, 2017, 8:23 AM

your standard bearer and speaker of bigoted "truths" have a responsibility to admit you were wrong.

Re: You Milo humpers who have promoted and defended him as

Mar 1, 2017, 9:48 AM

I have never promoted Milo so stop with the bull #### accusations.

Hell by your own #### ###### up logic you are defending the pieces of trash in the OP.

That is sad and pathetic.

Then don't be so defensive. If you haven't defended him

Mar 1, 2017, 10:34 AM

then you have no responsibility to condemn him. It's only once you profess your devotion and support and eagerly and publicly defend the scumsucker that you have a dog in the hunt.

Maybe, in the future, you should go 50%-50% decaf and high test.

HTH

Re: Then don't be so defensive. If you haven't defended him

Mar 1, 2017, 10:38 AM

The only thing I ever said in relation to him was that he should have the right to speak... That was before all the sick #### came out about him though...

I will not be apologetic for my belief in the first amendment. The left seems to be at war against the first amendment right now and it is quite frankly sad.

So still waiting on you or one of your kind to say something negative about the story that the OP has posted.

So far all you have done is deflect and spread more hatred. You are basically defending them at this point. Are you a member of that group?

I don't have a dog in that hunt. The urge to defend Milo

Mar 1, 2017, 10:54 AM

et al is felt by those who have a dog in the hunt. Same kind of thing for those who feel the need to defend Southern white racism. If you don't have a dog in that hunt, you don't feel the need to defend the behavior. You aren't your brother's keeper.

Have you tried L-theanine?

Re: I don't have a dog in that hunt. The urge to defend Milo

Mar 1, 2017, 11:02 AM

More sad deflection attempts...

Have a nice day Chuck enjoy your hate speech that you love to spew.

I was in ATL a few weeks ago.

Mar 1, 2017, 11:29 AM [ in reply to I don't have a dog in that hunt. The urge to defend Milo ]

There used to be A LOT of slaves there.

Is ATL racist, too?

so just to be clear, you're the same folks who were

Feb 27, 2017, 3:57 PM

supporting a child rapist a couple weeks ago, before he imploded last week, right? And why is it that Trump supporters read something opposing fascism and immediately think, "they're talking about us"? Should you maybe consider the irony in that?

Re: so just to be clear, you're the same folks who were

Feb 27, 2017, 7:21 PM

Or maybe it's the play on "make America great again" and the fact that the anti trump crowd has called him a fascist from the beginning....

The fact that there are grown men in here defending this trash is mind blowing.

Re: so just to be clear, you're the same folks who were

Feb 28, 2017, 9:49 AM [ in reply to so just to be clear, you're the same folks who were ]

From the article:

Upstate Antifa’s upcoming event, “Not My President: March against Fascism & White Supremacy,” will take place March 4 to “counter” a pro-Trump rally planned for the same day at the State Capitol Building.

Perhaps that is why they assume this group is "Anti-Trump".

And are you talking about Milo? Link to stories where he states that he raped a child, is accused of ###### a child or charged with ###### a child?

null

Wait, where are you getting that from?

Feb 28, 2017, 2:11 PM [ in reply to so just to be clear, you're the same folks who were ]

Lots of made up stuff in this post.

I had no idea Milo was a child rapist.

Feb 28, 2017, 4:38 PM

That's new news.

Ah... and the liberal deflection comes wafting out

Feb 27, 2017, 4:04 PM

The sure sign that a liberal is under conviction. You guys REALLY want to be able to defend these little cowards, don't you? When you see that "RESIST" sign your stiffy comes back.

What a bunch of idiotic nonsense! No conservatives are supporting a pedophile. That Milo guy is HISTORY with conservatives now precisely because of what was revealed about him. Unlike you... any level of corruption and dishonesty is ok for your sacred cows as long as they continue to toe the lefty line. In politics, in media... it doesn't matter.

Ya bunch of bloody hypocrites.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ah... and the liberal deflection comes wafting out

Feb 27, 2017, 4:11 PM

"Unlike you... any level of corruption and dishonesty is ok for your sacred cows as long as they continue to toe the lefty line. In politics, in media... it doesn't matter."

I'm sorry, did you really just write that with a straight face? Did you just recently voted for the candidate who literally can't provide his tax returns for any of the preceding 20 years because he's in bed with Russian money propping up his overleveraged real estate "empire"? The guy who can't find people to fill his cabinet posts because he keeps trying to appoint people who can't separate their shady business interests from what would be new government responsibilities?

This from the same democrat liars

Feb 27, 2017, 6:43 PM

who claim to have never heard of a NOL (Net Operating Loss) carryforward, yet have gotten rich by having their names on a thousand K-1's they gained through their political influence peddling. Wealthy democrat congressmen and senators like Harry Reid, Mark Warner and Nancy Pelosi who become millionaires while castigating "the rich". You can pull that on your weed-addled, know-nothing college snowflake dupes and entitlement-enslaved sheep, but that won't fly with people who know something anything at all about how business works.

And now he's a Russian plant. You and the leftist media are SPECULATING about what MIGHT be on a tax return, while we KNOW the Clintons were selling her influence Secretary of State, keeping top secret, national security correspondence on a server that was no more secure than a yahoo account, and the Obama justice dept. did NOTHING. The hypocrisy is astounding. Admit it... you really DO want to defend these ANTIFA twits, don't you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

right out of the Karl Rove/Lee Atwater playbook***

Feb 27, 2017, 4:09 PM

Shocked to see you posting in this thread***

Feb 27, 2017, 4:20 PM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Feb 27, 2017, 4:10 PM

So if you see somebody posting a message that "broken glass and property are not a crime", just put a brick through the windshield of his parked Honda Leaf and see how his thoughts change.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying this is the work of Campus Reform in the style of James OKeefe...

Feb 27, 2017, 4:18 PM

thanks for letting us know this is BS

Feb 27, 2017, 5:03 PM

“It’s a call for violence against Trump supporters or people who disagree with them.” Tweet This"

Seriously??? Why would anyone be worried about violence from the whiniest group in the USA? I have heard a constant whine since the election from this group, even though they requested that Trump supporters NOT whine if Trump lost. Didn't we give them a teddy bear or something to calm them down?

Snowflake donald trump whines everyday on twitter like a petulant child...

Feb 27, 2017, 6:55 PM

Kind of ironic you complaining about people whining when you support the biggest crybaby in the history of this country

Uh-oh....

Feb 27, 2017, 5:45 PM

“It makes me scared that somebody’s gonna knock me out if I wear a Trump shirt or say anything,” revealed another Clemson student, who wishes to remain anonymous. “I think they are acting like the Nazis before they came to power, and their calls for violence make me afraid.”
Gee. I thought that LIBERALS were the only ones that needed "safe rooms"?

Re: Uh-oh....

Feb 27, 2017, 6:02 PM

Ehhhh, I wouldn't say this falls into the same category as the liberal groups which have been extremely bad about calling for "safe spaces". The liberal groups want this because they don't like the message that their opposition has. They feel "triggered" when they read words and points of views that upset them. That's quite a bit different than being nervous about a group which is openly calling for violence against those who they consider to be "fascists", which they've made clear are people who don't share their views. That's worth being concerned about in my opinion.

"safe spaces" don't exist, it's an imaginary creation by right wingers...

Feb 27, 2017, 7:36 PM

in their effort to demonize higher education, so they can tear it down and replace it with colleges that indoctrinate far right politics. Whenever right wingers claim there is a safe space, it has nothing to do with making a space "safe" for certain groups of people. Right wingers single out college events they deem liberal and claim it is a safe space. When in reality there a tons of events or gatherings that happen at college. The same area right wingers claim as a "safe space" could have an event hosting a conservative speaker the next week. See, colleges are higher places of learning where many different events and gatherings happen on campus dealing a wide range of topics. "safe space" terminology is just another way right wingers are trying to take away free speech in this country

Re: "safe spaces" don't exist, it's an imaginary creation by right wingers...

Feb 27, 2017, 8:04 PM

Dude, come on. Go look at the Mizzou protests a couple years ago. Students were blocking reporters from entering their "safe space". They are a real thing, not a media creation. Unfortunately, many universities have become unaccepting of any ideal that isn't far-left. Bill Maher is an extremely left-leaning individual but students tried to block him from giving a commencement speech at UC Berkeley because he had harsh things to say about Islam. Christianity is often criticized by the left (and rightfully so) but to speak poorly about Islam means you're intolerant. It's a dangerous double standard, in my opinion.

As someone who considers himself firmly moderate, I'd love to see much more healthy discussion take place between sides with opposing views. I think people would experience a lot more growth rather than just staying in their echo chambers.

The Mizzou protests happened right after a string of...

Feb 27, 2017, 9:45 PM

racist incidents on campus. I never said it was a media creation, I said it was a right wing creation. And the story you are referring to had nothing to do with "safe spaces". If it was a "safe space" it would be a "safe space" all the time for the same group, not just a day or few days where an area on a college campus is being used by a certain group of students or an event the university has given an ok for. Provide me a link showing that your so called "safe space" on Mizzou's campus is still a "safe space". Sorry man, gatherings or events at college are not "safe spaces", because the same "safe spaces" get used by groups with opposing or different views.

Also, Bill Maher is a bigot. He is bigoted against anybody with any kind of spiritual or religious belief. If you think protesting a bigot as commencement speaker is "blocking" you are truly a right winger. And the "blocking" never happened. By the way there are plenty of Christians on the left, they just don't believe in creating a theocratic state. christian conservatives and christian fundamentalists don't have a monopoly on Christianity. Criticizing people who want a theocratic state, is not saying negative things about a religion

You don't sound like a moderate. You're either a right winger posing as moderate or a Gen-Xer that doesn't buy into the republicans bs, but believes all the stereotypes right wingers have about liberals. Cause if you were a moderate you would be extremely alarmed the republican party is embracing fascism and remaining silent on Russia.

Re: The Mizzou protests happened right after a string of...

Feb 27, 2017, 10:27 PM

So sad that Queenie is so full of racist hatred he cant simply say... "I dont agree with that" when it is something from the left.

Re: The Mizzou protests happened right after a string of...

Feb 27, 2017, 10:28 PM [ in reply to The Mizzou protests happened right after a string of... ]

The safe space idea is not a right wing creation. It has been an ongoing topic of discussion on college campuses and the idea was created by nut job leftists. Just a cursory google search will find dozens of articles from national news sources as well as college papers both supporting the idea of safe spaces and belittling them.

Oh my... talk about alternative facts

Feb 28, 2017, 3:14 PM [ in reply to "safe spaces" don't exist, it's an imaginary creation by right wingers... ]

Message was edited by: camcgee®

Feb 27, 2017, 5:49 PM

So far 3 of the most hate filled liberals on this site have replied... none have came out against their message.,, I am shocked /s

Feb 27, 2017, 7:37 PM

Smashing facist ....yeah right those are the same people that destroy jewish tombstones and call for death of US troops. Those millennial rioters need a good ol ### whippin. Cause Lord knows there parents never did it. Sad times were living in. I have been around/work with a lot of liberal minded folk and have heard a majority of them say racist comments or jokes when no one is around.

Feb 27, 2017, 7:55 PM

You post nothing other than politically charged agenda.

I don't care what "side you're on", or what/who you support...S.T.F.U. with it already.

Politics & Religion board or nothing. I don't come here for this ####...

I'm starting to feel the love.

Feb 28, 2017, 8:13 AM

"If you don't love me as much as I love you I will kill you."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They also dislike shorts and boat shoes.

Feb 28, 2017, 8:19 AM

I doubt I'd wear them that short as my dink might drop out the side, but I think its ultimately a personal choice.

what is misogony***

Feb 28, 2017, 9:53 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 9:49 AM

Day 3 the liberals on this board have still not said they disagree with this groups methods...

I am shocked. /s

Replies: 76
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic