Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGa DL withdraws from school...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,603

UGa DL withdraws from school...

Feb 27, 2017, 11:49 AM

Georgia DL Trenton Thompson withdrew from school after being hospitalized when authorities found him "glassy-eyed" and incapacitated. Thompson started seven games last season and was projected to be a top defensive lineman in the SEC.

Thompson told police he had taken "2 oxies"

Per CBS sports....

Usually Ga football players wait until summer to begin having issues

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGa DL withdraws from school...

Feb 27, 2017, 11:58 AM

Another former 5 * that didn't amount to crap at UGA. This kid was the former
#1 overall recruit according to 247.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

J. White you hear this***

Feb 27, 2017, 12:06 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Z. White sorry***

Feb 27, 2017, 12:08 PM

Feb 27, 2017, 12:28 PM

what happens when guys go there?? Same w Rich and now Smart. They just go wild

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still think it was salvia... Very similar to the older

Feb 27, 2017, 12:37 PM

Nkemdiche as to a medical leave and then Robert's jumping out a hotel window completely disoriented.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2017, 1:07 PM

That's too bad.

As far as I know, oxies = oxycontin, aka synthetic heroin. I remember the Patriots had an OL get arrested for having a pretty solid stockpile of the stuff because some of the linemen were using it to cope with the physical pain of playing the game. Unfortunately, oxycontin is horribly addictive. It's a massive problem in the Northeast, and it generally results in the user converting to heroin. A single pill of oxycontin can cost up to $80, but the same amount of heroin goes for $5. After awhile, the addiction becomes so strong that the money simply isn't there and heroin is the only viable option in the addict's mind.

Hopefully he can get himself straightened out and get back on his feet. It would be terrible to see someone with so much potential throw it all away at such a young age.

you might want to paste/link the whole article-- not sure

Feb 27, 2017, 1:33 PM

this is something to poke fun at-what I read the other day was it was an adverse prescribed drug reaction for an undisclosed medical condition- that's from what the police and hospital are allowed to release with the family's permission-- despite what he may have said about oxies, his bloodwork came back negative

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,603
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic