Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this the best that Clemson can do?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Is this the best that Clemson can do?

Feb 26, 2017, 2:14 PM

The answer should determine whether a coaching change is needed in basketball. If this is truly the best that Clemson can do, then stick with what is working. If we can do better, than cut our losses and start from scratch with a new regime.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was last time around***

Feb 26, 2017, 3:28 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you calling for Regime Change ?

Feb 26, 2017, 4:31 PM

That is so ........ Bush"ish". I say we make Clemson Basketball Great Again by making Clemson Basketball FIRST above all other Sports (except Football). Our admin has got to stop this loser mentality of "good enough" for Basketball, we want to see our team playing in March in far away arenas against teams that we normally don't play, like UCLA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you calling for Regime Change ?

Feb 26, 2017, 4:46 PM

Had the pleasure of watching the end of the game on my phone at Whole Foods in Jackson, MS. When it was over I told my wife Brown-L wouldn't make it through the weekend. Guess I was wrong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they canned the NCSt Coach because he failed to ...

Feb 26, 2017, 4:59 PM

take NCSt BACK to the NCAA's the past two years ? One thing I can say about Clemson, they give you every chance in the World. And that is good. But really, you can only wait so long. Perhaps Coach B can be PROMOTED out of the job, assistant AD ? Everybody saves face then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you calling for Regime Change ?

Feb 27, 2017, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Are you calling for Regime Change ? ]

I love how this troll hated on Brownell constantly for a full year and now magically is his biggest fan.

Go back to FGF.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Certainly not the best Clemson can do but that does not

Feb 26, 2017, 8:31 PM

necessarily mean a coaching change improves anything. The program could, and probably would, suffer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Certainly not the best Clemson can do but that does not

Feb 27, 2017, 12:43 AM

I'd be willing to take the risk. I see little risk in making a change. Future BBall coaches at CLEMSON should NOT be given huge extensions like CBB was given. That was almost as bad as the one Bowden soaked us for.

The point is

Feb 27, 2017, 9:34 AM

is this the best we can do after this many years...

If we had made the tournament a time or two in the past 5 years, then a bad year with a lot of close wins is acceptable. But with a veteran team, after 5+ years of wandering the desert, it's time to put up or get lost.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic