Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've stayed pretty neutral on Brownell... but I can't help but see
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I've stayed pretty neutral on Brownell... but I can't help but see

Feb 25, 2017, 6:35 PM

a strong comparison to this season amd Tommy Bowden's trend. Perhaps Brownell has us to the point where the right leader can turn it up... or maybe Brad is the guy.. but this team sure seems to not know how to win. And man are they close against a lot of good teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I feel horrible for the players at the end of all of these losses

Feb 25, 2017, 6:39 PM

They play their hearts out during the game and don't give up. Brownell doesn't want to lose these games, but he clearly can't get the team over the hump. None of us (smart least most) know the full story with this team, but this season has really done a number on the team and the fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel horrible for the players at the end of all of these losses

Feb 25, 2017, 6:50 PM

Definitely been one of the stranger seasons I have witnessed in any CU sport. For the most part I have been in Brown L's corner, I feel bad for him and the players, but at some point he needs to be held accountable. I think that time is now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I'll gladly take your td, but at least tell me what you disagree with.

Feb 25, 2017, 6:57 PM

Its a pretty tame post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'll gladly take your td, but at least tell me what you disagree with.

Feb 25, 2017, 6:58 PM

+1 to offset the random TD

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Hatfield/West are a much better comparison, in my opinion.

Feb 25, 2017, 9:43 PM

Program had an established period of improvement and success when he arrived, had a brief glimmer of success with returning players, then an immediate dropoff in recruiting which resulted in a downturn from which he never recovered. Same with Hatfield/West.

Bowden took over a program that was massively under achieving, brought some excitement and hope, improved recruiting and brought the program up a notch or two.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Exactly. If were as good as Miami it would be like Bowden*****

Feb 25, 2017, 9:44 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic