Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks only 1 loss, with 4 toss ups. 8 wins is the floor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Gamecocks only 1 loss, with 4 toss ups. 8 wins is the floor

Feb 25, 2017, 6:50 AM

A&M is the only sure loss because they have lost to A&M three years in a row so until they can show they can beat them...Clemson is a toss up though lol. They are so stupid it is laughable.

"I think 8 wins is very realistic as floor.

Wins
Mizzou is burning
Vandy will vandy (they ran well late, but they're can't recruit what they're losing.)
Kent...Muschamp knows he can't lose this one and it's a home.
Tenn...it seriously is a fricking dumpster fire.
Louisiana Tech - nothing really needs to be said.
Wofford - lord, please protect our DL's knees.
NC State - at first I thought about putting them in toss ups...but they haven't recruited any better than we have, they don't have more playmakers, they don't have better coaches, it's a neutral field, and they haven't lost to NCState (or a NC team) this century.

Toss Ups:
UGA - it's at Athens, but their OL is fricked up. Tons of talent on defense though. Chubb and Sony gone, IDK?
UF - McIlwain's offense should be better, but Muschamp's best defenders will be gone, plus they'll have a new DC or that Shannon bozo. I like us at home.
clemson - It's at home and we just might get our own countdown clocks for this game, it worked for them. Plus Watkins, Watson and Williams will be gone.
Arkansas - Will we see the team that beat florida, or loss to a fricking terrbile mizzou team? They can't recruit well, and they're turning into a dumpster like tennessee. However, when they click, they click.

Loss:
aTm - until we beat these jizzards we'll have to wait and see."

http://www.secrant.com/rant/gamecock-sports/2017-gamecock-football---way-too-early-outlook/67624878/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecocks only 1 loss, with 4 toss ups. 8 wins is the floor

Feb 25, 2017, 6:55 AM

Watkins , Watson and Williams ?
They ain't know we too deep ?
They seem uninformed .

That is about a weak schedule by the way , aside from us and 2 others they play a schedule that equates to 8 wins for any team not named USuC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

6-6 is what I see*****

Feb 25, 2017, 6:59 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 6-6 is what I see*****

Feb 25, 2017, 7:01 AM

That is what I am thinking , so long as they play better defensively this year than last .
They're not a quick strike , pour it on offense . They'll need to stop people more consistently .
Could also see them winning 4 or 5 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

That's a really easy schedule too.*****

Feb 25, 2017, 7:03 AM

Watkins, Watson, and WIlliams

Feb 25, 2017, 7:30 AM

weren't the ones who terrorized their QB's. Well, maybe Carlos a little.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Watkins, Watson, and WIlliams

Feb 25, 2017, 9:16 AM

Lol, I think this uninformed dude is talking about Sammy Watkins!
He also thinks Chubb has left Georgia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watkins, Watson, and WIlliams

Feb 25, 2017, 9:20 AM

Pretty much believe he is talking Carlos Watkins, but he is so football "dumb", credibility is shot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a Tiger, I'd LOVE to have that schedule! I see them...

Feb 25, 2017, 7:55 AM

finishing anywhere from 7-5 to 9-3.
I know that's a lot of wiggle room, but even with that schedule, they're going to have to show they can finish games.
And I'm glad you put that lol in there about Clemson being a toss up!
Go Tigers!!

Re: As a Tiger, I'd LOVE to have that schedule! I see them...

Feb 25, 2017, 8:31 AM

I think you got the 9 and 3 mixed up.

Feb 25, 2017, 8:07 AM

Mizzou is burning ---------- exactly the kind of team USUCK loses to
Vandy will vandy ------- maybe.
Kent...Muschamp knows he can't lose this one and it's a home --------- this doesn't matter, Kentucky still wins
Tenn...it seriously is a fricking dumpster fire ---- dumpster or not, the coots will lose this one.
Louisiana Tech - nothing really needs to be said ------ Skippy won't like this comment. Watch out.
Wofford - lord, please protect our DL's knees --- is Wolford better than the citadel?
NC State - at first I thought about putting them in toss ups...but they haven't recruited any better than we have, they don't have more playmakers, they don't have better coaches, it's a neutral field, and they haven't lost to NCState (or a NC team) this century --------- another toss up

Toss Ups:
UGA - it's at Athens, but their OL is fricked up. Tons of talent on defense though. Chubb and Sony gone, IDK? --- probably one of the dumbest posts. Chubb and Sony are back. Move this to LOSS
UF - McIlwain's offense should be better, but Muschamp's best defenders will be gone, plus they'll have a new DC or that Shannon bozo. I like us at home ------ you won't like the loss.
clemson - It's at home and we just might get our own countdown clocks for this game, it worked for them. Plus Watkins, Watson and Williams will be gone ----- hahahahaha, move to loss. "Nothing really needs to be said"
Arkansas - Will we see the team that beat florida, or loss to a fricking terrbile mizzou team? They can't recruit well, and they're turning into a dumpster like tennessee. However, when they click, they click ----- and move this one to the loss column.

Loss:
aTm - until we beat these jizzards we'll have to wait and see."

The way I see it, anywhere from 3-9 to 6-6 with another bowl loss if that's the case.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2017, 8:29 AM

I love how he says he thought about putting NC ST as a toss up and then goes on to explain reason why it should be a toss up yet puts it in the W column.

Feb 25, 2017, 8:30 AM

They think they will just magically get better than us in the trenches in 1 year. We will dominate once again.

Feb 25, 2017, 8:30 AM

Nothing really needs to be said about LT? They have a great offense and USC has a horrible D. We say how WCU moved the ball on them why do they think LT wouldn't be able to?

Feb 25, 2017, 9:51 AM

I live amongst these idiots! Usuck will be lucky to win six games! Muscrap in his Spring press briefing indicated his team was "soft" and needed to become tough. What about becoming smarter, more talented and faster?

They should barely beat Missouri, Vandy, La. Tech and Wofford. The chickens could win against U.K. (H), Ark. (H) or UF, but every one is a toss up. NCST will actually be a better team than Usuck if they play to their potential. Every other game is likely a loss. Like 2016 I see them upsetting one foe at home, but losing every road game except Missouri. Good luck with their wishful thinking.

Go Tigers!

Feb 25, 2017, 10:25 AM

They are really delusional if they believe they have 6 or more Ws locked up.

Feb 25, 2017, 8:34 AM

Toss ups:
Mizz
LT
Tenn
Kentucky

Wins:
Wofford

Ls:
UF
UGA
Arkansas
Clemson
NCST
A&M

Ah, yes! The ol' "we haven't lost to them this century" logic.

Feb 25, 2017, 8:42 AM

Very sound reasoning. Cuz the team that you rarely ever play never changes and will forever suck more than you do. Sure!

??

~JKB

somebody save this one

Feb 25, 2017, 8:55 AM

The D went from awful to bad last year and are looking to make the jump to mediocre... but they do play in the EZ so those are all truly "toss up" games...

Losing by 49 and calling the next matchup a "toss up?"

Feb 25, 2017, 8:56 AM

They should just go ahead and pull a Harbaugh and move their spring game to Winslow, Arizona. That way the fan base can go ahead and get examined further... from a safe distance away from us.

~JKB

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ZkdHImCuQ

"Chubb and Sony gone"....not. He's a real expert lol.***

Feb 25, 2017, 10:05 AM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic