Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I reckon our best option is to win the ACCT ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 857

So I reckon our best option is to win the ACCT ?

Feb 22, 2017, 11:20 PM

From what I understand, the team that wins the ACCT, no matter what the record is in the regular season, gets an automatic slot in the ACCT. I have done some research. My research has shown that Clemson has NEVER won the ACCT ? THUS, we are due. Now, watching the games this year, EXCEPT for the FSU debacle, we ALWAYS hang close. We do have a tendency to grab defeat from the jaws of victory, but I think its a mental thing. THEREFORE, I think the Lads need some positive reinforcement. We need a gimmick, a symbol, a token that represents NON-CHOCKINESS. I propose that a full size cardboard cut-out of THE Charles Barkley should be resting on the bench. The kids respect Sir Charles, I respect Sir Charles, and say what you will, but the man represents winning, and this symbol with give us good karma.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How exactly does Charles represent WINNING? ### did he

Feb 22, 2017, 11:41 PM

win?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't be serious?

Feb 23, 2017, 6:22 AM

Barkley is a buffoon and will never be hired or needed at Clemson, He is on TV only because of the unpredictable way he opens his mouth. The kids know he's a joke too. He's funny and a likable guy but not as a representative for Clemson University.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I reckon our best option is to win the ACCT ?

Feb 23, 2017, 3:58 PM

People keep saying that besides the FSU game all of our games are close. I wouldn't call a 32 point loss to Louisville "close", but maybe that's just me.

We have played most opponents close down to the wire, but I don't really think we deserve too much credit if we can't win any of those. Just sounds like Ole Miss or Tennessee in football the last few years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I forgot the Louisville Game***

Feb 23, 2017, 10:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I reckon our best option is to win the ACCT ?

Feb 23, 2017, 4:18 PM

Hey look its this troll again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

At this point.....

Feb 23, 2017, 4:20 PM

I believe it's the Tiger's ONLY realistic option to make the dance

And how realistic is that??..,??

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 857
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic