Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
want Brad gone.. don't go to last 3...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

want Brad gone.. don't go to last 3...

Feb 21, 2017, 10:33 PM

Home games. Boycott for a change. DRad will finally get the message in a empty new arena...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

some fan***

Feb 21, 2017, 10:40 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: some fan***

Feb 21, 2017, 11:14 PM

I'll be there next Wed.driving 5 hours to be there to support our student athletes and enjoy a great venue.Happy to do it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: want Brad gone.. don't go to last 3...

Feb 22, 2017, 12:40 AM

How many shots did Brad miss tonight, and how many fouls was he responsible for. This is Clemson basketball, same O same O for many years. John Calipari wouldn't have done better at Clemson before he become the Big Name that gets the big time recruits. Clemson is a very hard place to recruit top BB talent to, and that is bc Clemson for years placed all of it's attention only on FB, and building a strong Basketball program wasn't even a 2nd or 3d thought. Personally, I think that Brad could coach at one of the NC schools and be successful. It will take a BIG Time named HC at Clemson to turn our program around by letting recruits see that we are really serious about playing basketball and winning bc we have hired a big name coach to turn our program around, and the big time recruits will show up and play at Littlejohn Coliseum for our Clemson Tigers!!! Until then, we will remain a practice team for the other teams in the ACC, and a ACC win for out of conference teams....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2017, 7:09 AM

"John Calipari wouldn't have done better at Clemson before he become the Big Name that gets the big time recruits."

I respectfully disagree 10000000% with this statement. I was living in Memphis and one of my sons attended U of Memphis when JC came there. He turned that program into a force. CLEMSON could only be so lucky to get someone like him. He worked his tail off getting recruits, and that's how he got recruits to come to Memphis. I hope nobody ever compares CBB to CJC ever again. That is total disrespect IMO.

Of course Cal led UMass to a Final Four

Feb 22, 2017, 7:55 AM

and coaches in the NBA before that. He had a big name coming to Memphis. The more apt comparison for him would be what he did at UMass

Feb 22, 2017, 12:45 AM

Yeah, that'll show them. Please, make your boycotting permanent. Fans like you are part of the problem, not the solution.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boycotting isn't the answer

Feb 22, 2017, 4:53 AM

Attendance has been poor anyway, it won't tick up these last three games. There is no excitement and our sparkling new facilities haven't been a factor as crowds have not been a factor.

If these last three games determine Brad's fate, the decision was made before them

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic