Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great Ceasars Ghost Foiled Again !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 635

Great Ceasars Ghost Foiled Again !

Feb 21, 2017, 10:11 PM

In my past several year's basketball editorials I always advocated taking it to the hoop and when the defense collapses on you either keep on taking to the hoop where chances are great you will get fouled and get foul shots OR, kick it out to the inevitable open man because everybody collapsed on you, there is going to be someone open for the open look jump shot. THIS is EXACTLY what the commentators on TV said tonight and what VaTech does so well.

THEREFORE, I will take over the Head Coaching job. I will do it for HALF what Coach Brownell gets paid. BUT, IF I take the team to the tournament next year, I want my base to be increased to 1.5M a year (with incentives). Really, we ain't got nothing to lose.

I know something about basketball. The secret is to score more points then the other team. That will be our mantra.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great Ceasars Ghost Foiled Again !

Feb 21, 2017, 10:26 PM

You sound like Perry White.....

Better go down the hall and get the man with the x-ray vision to teach them to shoot. That's the problem as I see it. They just can't shoot. I don't know ANYTHING about basketball other than what you pointed out.....more points/fewer points.....but I do know that to be the one with the 'more' adjective, you gotta be able to shoot better than the opponent.
The games I've watched.....they just can't do it.

Say hello to Lois.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 635
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic