Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMO the 3 toughest ?s DW4'll be asked by NFL personnel guys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 753

IMO the 3 toughest ?s DW4'll be asked by NFL personnel guys

Feb 21, 2017, 8:41 AM

Why such slow starts to the season the last 2 years?

Likely best answer: Own it to a certain degree. Then, mention in 2015 you were coming off ACL surgery as a reason for the slow start as a Sophomore. A far as 2016 he'll probably point to expectations coming off the strong 2015 finish, but I'd focus more on him adjusting to his "man body" after the big weight and strength gains made in the off season affecting his accuracy early in the season.

The 32 INTs in career?

Likely best answer: Own it to a certain degree. Then, mention concerns are bit overblown considering his career TD to INT is still about 3:1 (90TDs to 32INTs). Maybe mention some were poor decisions or ball placement, some were bad luck tips, some were he and the WR just not being on the same page. Stress you try to allow your guys to make plays, but that you definitely understand the importance of taking care of the ball.

9/51 with 10 TDs/12 INTs on throws 20+ yards to the right this yr. Why the struggles to the right?

Likely best answer: Own it to a certain degree. Then maybe mention that in Clemson's offensive scheme, the downfield threats (Williams & Cain) line up on the left side of the field majority of the time. The guys that mostly line up on the right are undersized and are more underneath possession guys than deep threats (Tay & Ray Ray).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 753
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic