Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Autograph session info
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,016

Autograph session info

Feb 20, 2017, 1:32 PM

Saw where Bearded Ben was in Charleston after it was a done deal. Can anyone tell me where upcoming event locations can be found out? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I have heard Boulware, Leggett and Johnson will be

Feb 20, 2017, 1:40 PM

making an appearance at Charleston Sports Pub in a month or so, but do not know the dates. Scott was there on Saturday and Ben was at Fan Zone Sunday. I took my son to both, although it was not inexpensive for an 8-year old to get an autograph and picture with two of his Clemson heroes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I have heard Boulware, Leggett and Johnson will be

Feb 20, 2017, 2:16 PM

Did they actually charge for the ink or are you referring to overall costs with trans and stuff?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

What's the going rate for a trans these days?

Feb 20, 2017, 4:04 PM

In all seriousness, yes they charged for the autograph. $20 for a signature (per signature), in Ben's case that was for him to sign his name, if you wanted it personalized, then that was an extra $5. To get my kid's picture with him, it was an extra $10. The prices are all set by their agents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I have heard Boulware, Leggett and Johnson will be

Feb 20, 2017, 2:20 PM [ in reply to I have heard Boulware, Leggett and Johnson will be ]

Sad that his hero autographs will end up in your eBay account..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not this time! It was all for the kid, he wanted to get his

Feb 20, 2017, 4:06 PM

national championship hat autographed. Plus paying for autographs cuts into my margins...that's why fan appreciation day is the day that floats the ebay store for the rest of the year.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,016
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic