Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Xavier Thomas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,696

Xavier Thomas

Feb 19, 2017, 8:35 PM

http://247sports.com/Player/Xavier-Thomas-81258

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Xavier Thomas

Feb 19, 2017, 8:40 PM

I think he ends up at Clemson . Lot of people on here say that he's this or he's that and that the Coots have him to lose ...but I think he wants to play alongside other high caliber football players .
USuC just isn't on that level .
The commitment of Trevor Lawrence and the likelihood of Zamir White also ending up committing to Clemson are probably going to sway this young man to come win Championships in the Upstate .
Just really feel strongly about our sway with him .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hope you're right I do wish people would quit being

Feb 19, 2017, 8:52 PM

So sensitive about his tweets. If he comes to Clemson great he will be legendary maybe win a Nc and will be top 10 draft probably. But you know what if he goes to sc he'll still go pro. Will likely be a beast vs us but we'll be fine wish these "grown" men would be less sensitive. I wish the best for him. Of course I think the best is Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 8:50 PM

Is this your dream school

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-why-the-hell-wont-my-truck-start.222064/

Feb 19, 2017, 10:23 PM

Such a tough call. Let's take Big Ben for instance. Grew up rooting for Clemson but say it was 90's under west and all his family roots for clemson and assumes he's going there.

However let's say (I know-will never happen) but coots had spurrier and coots were playing like fla was under spurrier and spurrier as well as a very few smart cousins and friends were telling Big Ben that for his future he really needed to go play for coots....

Now, consider Clemson all of a sudden hired bowden and peeps/family were Telling you that bowden was going to turn it around blah blah blah.

Your tweets may just sound like his now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not many kids say SCar is their dream school

Feb 20, 2017, 7:19 AM

But every time a kid says "Clemson is my dream school", more times than not that player does not end up at Clemson.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Not many kids say SCar is their dream school

Feb 20, 2017, 8:09 AM

Remember when Belk was considered a lock for South Carolina?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not many kids say SCar is their dream school

Feb 20, 2017, 9:20 AM

Yeah. It's tough because these kids may like certain teams but realize for their best interest they should go to an elite team like Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure the dream school reference

Feb 20, 2017, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Not many kids say SCar is their dream school ]

was during the impressionable years of a middle school child... four to seven years ago, he watched Ingram, Devin Taylor, Clowney and a couple of other DEs have success, get massive publicity across the state and win 5 straight against us... he THOUGHT, wrongly, that that was the standard, so it's reasonable it was his dream school, but now, he needs to deal in reality and make a much better decision than his 11year old self would...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,696
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic