Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone notice that va tech has gotten a coiple
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Anyone notice that va tech has gotten a coiple

Jan 23, 2017, 8:00 PM

Of nice recruits this week? Guess we can't get them all. But I don't remember some of these in our offer list. Maybe with a small class we offered who we wanted and that's it. I'm happy with our class, would love to pull etienne. But va tech is going to be bringing it in the recruiting dept it looks like.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are quietly putting together a very strong class***

Jan 23, 2017, 8:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't even know what a coiple is.***

Jan 23, 2017, 8:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It's half a qiartet***

Jan 23, 2017, 8:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Neither sound legal.***

Jan 23, 2017, 8:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

i think you and bob have coipled several

Jan 23, 2017, 8:43 PM

Times this week already.

Oh. Well that's definately illegal.***

Jan 24, 2017, 7:24 AM

That would have been good to know...

Jan 24, 2017, 7:39 AM

beforehand

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It was fun though, wasn't it?***

Jan 24, 2017, 7:43 AM

I can't remember the last time I coipled....

Jan 24, 2017, 7:47 AM

had forgotten what a blast it could be.

BRB checking to see if there's a coiple meetup group in the area.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

VT is following the Dabo Swinney...

Jan 23, 2017, 8:21 PM [ in reply to I don't even know what a coiple is.*** ]

Plan. They have upped their social media game including pic edits etc. they are using similar quotes about family atmosphere. The blue print has been laid out expect others to follow.

The social media impact cannot be understated

Jan 23, 2017, 10:16 PM

there was an article that just came out about the 4* linebacker who decommitted from Penn State and committed to VT this weekend. He really talked up how much the staff was using social media now. Beamer, God Bless him, would always brag that he didn't even know how to turn on a computer. We've had some of our insiders basically state that some of the previous staff basically stopped recruiting towards the end of Beamer's tenure.

Re: Anyone notice that va tech has gotten a coiple

Jan 23, 2017, 8:29 PM

VT sucks.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

VT is gonna be a force in the Coastal - Fuente was the best

Jan 23, 2017, 10:11 PM

hire in College Football last year - good for them - hope they beat the tarheels to death every year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone notice that va tech has gotten a coiple

Jan 23, 2017, 10:36 PM

But they can only win it all with a QB who is really tall. The kind who can excite Heather Sammich.

They have one of the best coaches in the nation

Jan 23, 2017, 10:47 PM

Expect it to continue.

To the guy asking about our offer list. This will be a very small but elite class. I think we have room for 1 maybe 2 more players outside our commits. I think the Tenn RB that bailed was our last spot.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic