Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cordarrion Richardson to Ole Miss?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,945

Cordarrion Richardson to Ole Miss?

Jan 23, 2017, 11:06 AM

https://twitter.com/thegreatest_5/status/823301091429388295

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Likely headed to a Mississippi junior college next year

Jan 23, 2017, 11:14 AM

Ole Miss is trying to position itself as the school after junior college. Clemson not interested in Juco players which I am in favor of as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Likely headed to a Mississippi junior college next year

Jan 23, 2017, 11:21 AM

No need to worry about Ole Pi$$. The Bama establishment will find the dirt on them. Only a matter of time.

Re: Likely headed to a Mississippi junior college next year

Jan 23, 2017, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Likely headed to a Mississippi junior college next year ]

OLE Miss gets involved. No surprise there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ehh...Maybe the uninitiated might find Old Miss'

Jan 23, 2017, 11:49 AM

interest in Cordarrian a bit shocking considering the school is in the midst of a lengthening NCAA investigation with a stiff 3 year probation the likely outcome......But Hugh Freeze is not one to closely follow either the letter or spirit of the rules....And thus the haste to close on Richardson DESPITE such baggage should come as no surprise. There truly is no honor among thieves.....And you can bet the NCAA will focus it's electron microscope on whichever school eventually winds up with Mr. Memphis

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You talking about Swag Chance U???***

Jan 23, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Likely headed to a Mississippi junior college next year ]

JUCO or Prep School Bound

Jan 23, 2017, 11:35 AM

He's a sign and place at this point. Clemson needs depth now, not a year from now or 2 years from now and doesn't take JUCOs anyway, so doesn't fit our needs. Any P5 school that signs him will be doing so with the expectation that he'll come back after JUCO or Prep school.

Re: JUCO or Prep School Bound

Jan 23, 2017, 12:16 PM

From what I understand, the school, not Richardson, was at fault for grade changes or whatever the problem may have been. Apparently, he does not now qualify academically. I will trust Dabo re his assessment of Richardson's character and if he met Dabo's standards, that's good enough for me. I may be jumping to an unwarranted conclusion but I tend to believe when Dabo learned of the situation he talked with Richardson and suggested he decommit. That would save face for both Clemson and Rchardson. This would also lead me to believe that Richardson is headed to a Juco rather than a prep school and we do not recruit Juco athletes.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 3:23 PM

The only tidbit that I'd like to add to this is this:

No one ever chooses JuCo over prep school for any reason other than financial ability. If Shaq Lawson's family couldn't afford to send him to Hargrave, I don't believe that makes him any less of a Clemson man. I know Dabo hasn't yet, but let's not be so elitist sounding to say with absolute certainty that "clemson doesn't brake JuCo transfers". That's a bad look.

Jan 23, 2017, 3:24 PM

Take* not brake.

Dabo has said that he won't take JUCOs

Jan 23, 2017, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: JUCO or Prep School Bound ]

because it still takes 3 years to graduate them at Clemson.

Panty liner will hide that camel toe.

Jan 23, 2017, 3:27 PM

Re: Cordarrion Richardson to Ole Miss?

Jan 23, 2017, 6:19 PM

I just hope the kid makes it. He wanted to be a Clemson Tiger but I feel like he had some mentors that didn't have his interest first. Good luck young man.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic