Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson hoops will win tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 861

Clemson hoops will win tonight.

Jan 22, 2017, 12:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson hoops will win tonight.

Jan 22, 2017, 12:13 PM

I hope so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2017, 12:40 PM

I am anxious to see how the team responds to the butt kicking they took Thursday night. We may see what kind of team we have tonight. I am afraid to make any kind of prediction but let's hope we see something good!

Jan 22, 2017, 12:44 PM

I suggest you cross your fingers and toes and put on all the orange accessories you have available. It will be tough to accomplish. VY has more depth than ever in their ACC seasons and the bench players do contribute in a big way.
Clemson has to find a reliable scorer--we do not have one, currently--and learn to play team ball and defense. The Louisville, UVa and GT games were embarrassments.
------
While we are at it--the Clemson women's team is out of their league it appears. Whomever is recruiting these girls and coaching them has left some major important work undone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2017, 12:55 PM

Good post.....And in addition to crucial and very achievable improvements in defense and rebounding, I'd like to see this team play smart for an entire game

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2017, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson hoops will win tonight. ]

what about my eyes? cross them too? ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2017, 12:47 PM

They should and could but VT will not make it easy

We are favored by 6****

Jan 22, 2017, 12:48 PM

Re: We are favored by 6****

Jan 22, 2017, 1:04 PM

Were favored by 10+ @GT and got hammered with selfish play, poor defense, bad rebounding position and poor shooting.
VT is probably better than GT in most phases of the game. Their depth is a real bonus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are favored by 6****

Jan 22, 2017, 1:08 PM [ in reply to We are favored by 6**** ]

Were favored by 10+ @GT and got hammered with selfish play, poor defense, bad rebounding position and poor shooting.
VT is probably better than GT in most phases of the game. Their depth is a real bonus.

Replies: 9
| visibility 861
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic