Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How lucky are we? ( A little long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,392

How lucky are we? ( A little long)

Jan 21, 2017, 11:06 PM

Less than two weeks ago we won a National Championship. I went to school during the Bowden era so for me this was something I couldn't even dream that would happen. Besides my marriage and birth of my son, I have never been more proud and exuberant in my life than I was in Raymond James Stadium.

I had a different path than most Tigers. I graduated thinking I was king of the world and went to work with my father in Real Estate. Less than a year later we had lost everything we owned. The Great Recession hit. My parents cars were repossessed out of their driveway and million dollar home was foreclosed on. I didn't know what to do.

I bartended for a living for a few years and got down to Clemson when I could. It was 40 minutes away but when so got there it was a salvation. It was my memories, friends and all that was good in a bleak world to me. I actually smiled and screamed and yelled and was happy when I went back to the Valley.

My dad and I reconnected. We started a business and worked our butts off. We believed in the process just like Dabo did.

Today our company is a multi million dollar company and without the Tigers I don't know where I would be. Definitely not here. Definitely not in Tamp less than two weeks ago.

Our National Championship was a culmination that dreams do come true and that if you out work everyone and have passion you will achieve your wildest dreams. I did. My Tigers did.

When Deshaun threw that TD I thought the old Al Michaels call " Do you believe in miracles ? Yes!

Dabo ad this team has inspired me to know that anything is possible. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How lucky are we? ( A little long)

Jan 22, 2017, 10:36 AM

I', glad things have worked out for you and your family...the Tigers as well . I hope the Lord blesses with with much more success .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,392
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic