Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My buddy who lives in San Fran
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

My buddy who lives in San Fran

Jan 21, 2017, 11:45 AM

broke out his Trump t shirt on his run this morning. He said it was mind blowing to hear all the crazy comments hurled his way. Check out CNN right now. It's a slow day at the sports office.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My buddy who lives in San Fran

Jan 21, 2017, 11:45 AM

What did he expect in SF?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he enjoyed it a little

Jan 21, 2017, 11:47 AM

A big F You to San Fran right!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they (SF & Califjyz) still part of America?!

Jan 21, 2017, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: My buddy who lives in San Fran ]

Just asking......for DJT.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he knew what to expect...

Jan 21, 2017, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: My buddy who lives in San Fran ]

just like Lot knew what to expect when the angels got to Sodom.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like wearing a Clemson shirt in cootlumbia.

Jan 21, 2017, 11:49 AM

I enjoy it!

But, but...Love Trumps Hate.

Jan 21, 2017, 11:52 AM

Yet they shout expletives, beat up those they disagree with, riot and vandalize. Good for your buddy. Love our new sheriff in town! The snowflake meltdown is epic. Almost as much fun as watching the coots after we won the national championship or beat them 56-7.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^Amen! ^^^^

Jan 21, 2017, 11:55 AM

Haaa!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^^^Amen! ^^^^

Jan 21, 2017, 11:58 AM

Yep, the left leaning liberals are in full butthurt. They are just like the coots in that they are very poor loserd. Unlike the coots, they are a very violent and lawless bunch that needs to be reeled in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2017, 12:28 PM

Within 2 to 3 years you wl realize that you were conned by a spoiled little rich kid that never grew up. DJT is a bully, a con, a scammer, a lier, an admitted adulterer, and a self-implicated statutory rapist/braggert. He should be in jail.
He used money provided by his supposedly-philantropic foundations to fund his political campaign while giving none of his money to the war veterans that he, supposedly, collected the money for.
He's never done anything that didn't benefit DJT, and he won't start now. I'm sorry
for the bad run that we are all about to experience -- at least the majority saw thru his smoke and mirrors.
Another billionaire not paying any taxes. That's rich!!
And he wl try to start a war w North Korea. I hope your kids won't have to go there. Sorry for your impending downer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

**triggered**

Jan 21, 2017, 12:37 PM

good gracious, the hatred.

Jan 21, 2017, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^^Amen! ^^^^ ]

So tell me one thing Obama did for you good or bad. I do understand that if we discuss Obama policies that I am a racist and I do think this is one impact he had on my life. He fueled racial tension in America instead of using his power to diminish racism.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2017, 8:06 PM

Yes one thing Obama did for me was access to quality healthcare insurance. My rate is lower than ever, and my policy covers more. But I don't judge presidents on what they do for me personally. The world is bigger than my own self interest.

Jan 21, 2017, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^^Amen! ^^^^ ]

to quote Hillary, "brought to heel."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm sure they were just microagressons***

Jan 21, 2017, 11:56 AM

NM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: My buddy who lives in San Fran

Jan 21, 2017, 12:08 PM

It's terrible to shout at someone like that, people should know better, but emotions are running high obviously. Yesterday was just a disaster. The speech was dreadful. It reminded me of the kind that dictators in corrupt banana republics like to give. Talking about the "people," pretending to be a tough guy, all the while enriching himself, his friends, and all his special interests. Putting a rich kid, draft dogging, reality star into the oval office...our enemies are really laughing at us now!

Count how many times Trump said me or I.

Jan 21, 2017, 12:23 PM

Now go back and watch bho' s inauguration speeches and count those same two words.

Is that really your measuring stick?

Jan 21, 2017, 12:32 PM

You really want to compare the character and selfishness of those two?

Reminds me of a 3rd grade argument.

kind of like comparing uSuck to The Citadel

Jan 21, 2017, 12:38 PM

huh coot?

Re: kind of like comparing uSuck to The Citadel

Jan 21, 2017, 1:00 PM

Or you can change the subject

Hit home? Go Cadets!***

Jan 21, 2017, 8:28 PM

You signed up to give us a bunch of stupid comments

Jan 21, 2017, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: My buddy who lives in San Fran ]

for your first posts? You must have mistyped CNN.com!!

Not a huge Obama fan but this is quite funny...

Jan 21, 2017, 12:37 PM

https://www.indy100.com/article/difference-barack-obama-donald-trump-two-videos-playback-7538906

Re: Not a huge Obama fan but this is quite funny...

Jan 21, 2017, 12:43 PM

And right after Mrs. Trump offered a present to the Obamas, he turns to one of the Marines as if they are to hold the present. He never understood that military thingy.

Well, she is the one that

Jan 21, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Not a huge Obama fan but this is quite funny... ]

wears the pants in the family.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic