Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Very disappointing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Very disappointing

Jan 20, 2017, 7:47 AM

To see the basketball team go backwards at this point of the season. I guess the bottom line is CLEMSON lacks the talent, and coaching, to compete in this league. You just can't play playground basketball with trailer park players in the ACC and have success. But even with lesser players the effort should be there. BB has a tough job ahead!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very disappointing

Jan 20, 2017, 8:22 AM

"with trailer park players"??? How classy of you to look down on our players. It could be the coaching. Some of these guys playing basketball at Clemson may have had a hard row to hoe growing up but calling them "trailer park players" is totally uncalled for.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2017, 8:44 AM

Agreed.... that was totally uncalled for!!!! Like almost everyone else, I have been frustrated at times regarding one matter or another, but trash-talking anything Clemson isn't in my vocabulary. My Dad loved Clemson and so do my brother and I! Respectively - members of Classes '57, '80 and '87!

Jan 20, 2017, 9:22 AM

I was making an analogy not talking about the players. Sorry you didn't get it.
It's like saying you don't race a Volkswagen against a Ferrari.

Jan 20, 2017, 11:39 AM

it all depends if you have a very, very fast Volkswagen. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2017, 11:42 AM

" trailer park players "

Wow.... some fan you are

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jan 20, 2017, 8:55 PM

Very disappointed that a 'CLEMSON alum' has trouble understanding this post

Jan 20, 2017, 9:05 PM

Whether it was an analogy or not it was a disparaging remark about our current basketball team .
I'm probably as frustrated as you are believe me , but we need to occasionally shelf the vitriolic commentary when we are upset over the state of our hoops program .
We aren't terrible , we're just not playing well . Repeat that 56 times , pausing at every 7th stanza .
Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 20, 2017, 9:54 PM

I am on the fence on this team...thought we would be better with Jaron coming back. Schedule very difficult starting out with so many tough road games and UVA and UNC at home. Will probably go over Sunday night but this is a MUST win if there ever was one.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic